Nice weekend here, and lovely weather yesterday for the first day of summer.
Lucy knows that the trick to being comfy is to stay hydrated.
I got most of the second Ingeborg sleeve done.
A question in the comments about how I did the shoulders on the body of Ingeborg.
On the last round of knitting, I cast off all the steek stitches, including four stitches at each side for the armhole steeks. I put the live stitches for the shoulders on holders, then machine stitched all steeks. Then I did a three-needle bind-off for the shoulders.
I did the shoulders according to the pattern, with the stripes of solid color at the tops.
Two test knitters have completed Luanne. Here’s Lisa’s Luanne.
This is knitted in Elsebeth Lavold’s Cotton Patine.
And Donna posted a photo of her Luanne on her blog yesterday.
And this one is knitted in Heirloom 8 ply cotton.
They both look fabulous, I think! There’s one more size still being test-knitted, then all bases will be covered.
Stay tuned for something new tomorrow . . .
And I finished the Lucky tank!
It looks much better being worn. I’ll try to get a photo of it being modeled soon.