We had an elegant soiree last night and had this classy centerpiece on the table.
One of the guests accidentally hit it with the butter knife and exclaimed “Buttered ghost hand! Hey, great name for a band.”
Three-Quarters of a Sweater
That’s what I’ve got. I’ve got the front and back and one sleeve done, so I put those pieces together. Mattress-stitched those seams and the pieces just went together like a dream.
So there you have it.
I’m working on the last sleeve — having a lazy afternoon. I can afford to do so, because Lucy remains ever vigilant!
Just for grins, a little exercise that’s been floating around blogland. Google “[your first name] needs” and post the ten best results:
10. Wendy needs every measuring cup and teaspoon she can find.
9. Wendy needs 4 for muffins.
8. Wendy needs mental help.
7. Wendy needs to grow up.
6. Wendy needs our support now more than ever.
5. Wendy needs $300,000.
4. Wendy needs to know that doing whippets can cause frostbite of the nose, lips, or vocal cords.
3. Wendy needs help building a soccer field.
2. Wendy needs her energy for crashing cocktail parties, scoring drugs, and
fending off passes,
and my personal fav:
1. Wendy needs to calm her nerves with a f*ck.