While we don’t usually indulge in memes, Debi’s P-Man tagged Lucy to tell five weird things about herself.
1. I was a rescue kitty. The people I used to live with had me declawed and let me outside, where I was attacked by a dog. I am a Ragdoll and we are naturally docile, and the further absence of claws for defense meant I was badly bitten. The humans didn’t want to have to pay for medical treatment and had a friend dump me at the local shelter, claiming he’d found me by the side of the road. Capital Animal Care rescued me and got me medical treatment. Except that you can feel that I have a bite out of my little butt, I’m as good as new. They listed me with Petfinder, and that’s how my momma found me.
2. Even though my first people didn’t care if I lived or died, I approach every human I meet with friendliness and affection. 99% of the time I walk around with my tail straight up in the air because I’m so happy to be alive.
3. Speaking of my tail, you can’t tell because it’s so fluffy, but I have a tiny kink in the very tip of it.
4. Speaking of my being so very fluffy, I am actually a petite little girl. I’m small for a Ragdoll — I weigh about 9 pounds.
5. My favorite game is to play fetch. I think it’s hilarious that my humans get to much pleasure out of throwing a wadded up piece of paper for me, so I always bring it back to them so they can throw it again. I also like to push a piece of paper back and forth across a table with my daddy. If only he’d get me a chess board, I’m sure I could beat him every time.
So there you have it. Five things about Lucy.
I’ve been very busy mucking out the condo and have made very good progress. I’ve still got some work to do, though.
Despite that, I’ve also made good progress on my kimono jacket. I’ve got 24 rows left to do on the second sleeve, so it won’t be long!