We had a wild and crazy Saturday, see?
Lucy and I are now having a quiet Sunday. We’ve done the wash:
That’s the back of my miter sweater. (I’ve washed the front as well.)
I decided to wet-block it and have carefully laid it out to dry.
I’ve been mulling over how to block it for a while. Because the whole thing is made of little squares separately knitted, the resulting fabric was somewhat bumpy. A good wet-block has smoothed it out very nicely. I laid the front and the back out and have carefully pushed them into shape, and measured each piece so that they match in dimensions.
Now it’s on to the sleeves.
I did finish the first sock of the current pair.
And I’m working on the second one.
In the book drawing, Karen B. was chosen by the random number generator to receive my copy of Blood at the Root. Karen, I’ve emailed you.
And Lucy has decided to take a nap.
That is all.