Moth Cardigan, designed byAmy Christoffers, knit from Rowan SoftYak DK in the Plain colorway, using U.S. size 3 and 5 needles.

This is a recording

Wendy can’t come to the blog right now, but she and Lucy wish all our American friends a wonderful Independence Day. Everyone else, have a great weekend!

lucy070208a 240x230 This is a recording

Comments

1. Hope the fireworks aren’t too loud for you, Lucy! Just remember: they can’t get you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy Fourthage, everyone!

Kristens last blog post..I’d rather be making a new drop spindle. I’m just too tired to get out my pol…

2. Happy Fourth to you too!

Lucias last blog post..Unambitious

3. patricia says:

Belly rub!

happy fourth!

4. What a sweet Kitty Belly! Belly Rubs all around! Have a Happy Fourth to you guys too ๐Ÿ™‚

Danielle from SW MOs last blog post..This post brought to you by a Frozen Diet Dr Pepper

5. Hope everyone has a Happy Fourth and a great weekend. Stay safe. Lucy says oh,oh scratch my belly.

6. Ann Carpenter says:

Here’s a Happy Fourth to you Wendy and a loving tummy rub to Miss Lucy too. At least she has a tummy to rub! All my girls have been getting fixed this week and their tummys are too sore to be rubbed not to mention they’re too grouchy to want to be rubbed!
    Take care, Ann Carpenter in Dallas, Texas

7. Wendy in Cambridge says:

Happy Fourth to you guys, too!

Belly smooches to Lucy!

8. Kristi ~ Ohio says:

Happy 4th of July Wendy and Lucy. ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Happy Independence day! Scritches to Lucy, who will undoubtedly be under the bed to avoid the fireworks noise.

Barbara-Kays last blog post..Casper the Paw

10. Timmie B says:

Happy fireworks to all.

11. Happy 4th of July Wendy! I have to confess though, that I came to see Lucy. I’m so, so sad, as my sister’s rescue Ragdoll kitty passed away today. He was only about 4 years old. Give Lucy a kiss from us today!

This was Prussia http://moiface-dangerart dot blogspot dot com

Jennifers last blog post..February Baby Sweater in April

12. Theresa in Italy says:

Happy Fourth to all! Have a safe and sane weekend.

13. Buster and Bunny say Happy 4th to Lucy and her mom and dad!

Marions last blog post..Good News, Bad News

14. Happy Independence Day to both of you.

Susan

Susans last blog post..Dye Job Completed

15. Good weekend from Italy! ๐Ÿ˜€

16. Good girl Lucy. Glad Golden Boy is hanging in there. Hope the 4th was a great day

alisons last blog post..Who will help me choose?