1. Segel, designed by Lea Viktoria, knit from Miss Babs Yummy 2-Ply Toes in the "Draco" gradient set on a 3.5 mm (U.S. size 4) needle.

Two Tickets to Paradise

These are my two tickets to paradise.

itunes072108 240x160 Two Tickets to Paradise

A total of $50 in iTunes gift cards. Woo! I got these gift cards with reward points from my credit card. Now comes the hard part: selecting songs to buy.

I open up the iTunes store fired up with good intentions but when the store is open in front of me, I can’t think of what I want to buy. Any of you have that problem? Want to help me out?

I want to buy classic rock from the 1960s through 1990s. Leave a comment to this post suggesting a classic rock song from that time period, and I’ll enter you in a drawing for a WendyKnits sock kit — pattern of your choice plus the yarn to knit it. One comment per person, please, but feel free to suggest multiple songs in your comment. I’ll draw a name on Thursday and announce the winner in Thursday’s blog post, so have your entries in by midnight this Wednesday (July 23).

Thanks!

And hopefully some of you will suggest songs I don’t already have. icon biggrin Two Tickets to Paradise

Here we have a Smoke and Mirrors sock.

smoke072108 240x160 Two Tickets to Paradise

Knit from Cherry Tree Hill Select Supersock in the Java colorway, on 2mm needles. There was a question in the comments — is this entrelac? Nope, it’s just yarn-overs and decreases. Actually pretty darn easy to knit! There is a second sock, but can I find it right now? No.

About Lucy and the Mouse

In the video I posted yesterday it looked as though Lucy was eating the tail of her catnip mouse. She didn’t actually eat it, and we were watching her the whole time. She is usually not interested in yarn at all, and never tries to eat it. I was a little surprised that she showed such interest in her catnip mouse’s tail, but itwas no doubt the catnip fumes that befuddled her.

lucy072108 160x240 Two Tickets to Paradise

She looks a bit more composed here!

Comments

1. U2 – The Joshua Tree
    Phil Collions – anything!
    Madonna – anything!

Wanniettas last blog post..Colour Me …

2. Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin. Yes, I’m a child of the early 70′s.
    Now my stairway to heaven is paved with wool and cats!
    The Six-Pack + 1 sends purrs and headbonks Lucy’s way!

3. anything elton john!! he rocks the house!!

4. JediMom says:

How about Urgent by Foreigner…. or maybe some ELO?

5. How about anything CCR?? or Elton John…those were my fav’s of classic rock along with any Beatles.

6. needleglyphs says:

Gimme Some Lovin, can’t remember by which band tho, one of my fav’s

7. I’m going to suggest things from my early teens. These may be a bit dark for you, but I like them.

Blind Melon – No Rain

The Toadies- Possum Kingdom

I don’t know if it’s classic, but it falls in those time periods. Mostly in the 1990′s as those are my conscious years. :D Before that, I’m a blob.

8. 1. Steve Miller Band – Magic carpet Ride
    2. Paper Lace – The Night Chicago Died
    3. Electric Light Orchestra – Evil Woman

Patricias last blog post..Its Done!!!!!!

9. Don’t fear the Reaper byBlue Oyster Cult. Free Bird, Lynard Skynard. Purple Rain, Prince, Billie Jean, Michael Jackson, Machinehead, Bush, Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin. These are some of my faves.

Anything by the Who, REO Speedwagon, ELO & The Beatles.

10. Timmie B says:

Hotel California by Eagles
    Sweet Home Alabama

11. “War, What Is It Good For?”
    Donny Osmond
    Michael Jackson (before he got all messed up!)
    “Play Some Funky Music White Boy” by Wild Cherry! (they’re playing it on the radio right now!)

Lynns last blog post..T.G.I.F.

12. Queen: Fat Bottom Girls You Make the Rockin’ World Go Round
    Pat Benatar: Hit Me With Your Best Shot, or anything else!

Thanks for the contest and I hope you enjoy whatever you pick out!

Beverlys last blog post..At a loss for words

13. Queen~anything, it’s all good. Perhaps Greatest Hits or Classic Queen?

Bruce Springsteen~”Spirit in the Night” makes me very happy for no good reason

Elton John~”Madman Across The Water” or “Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting” or “The Bitch is Back” are particular faves

Anything by the Police, “Be My Girl (Sally)” for fun (it’s a love song about a blow up doll) or “Bring On The Night” for something different

Oh, I could come up with more, but those are good starts. :)

Julies last blog post..Heat = melted brain

14. needleglyphs says:

or Steppenwolf, Born to be Wild
    I wanna hold your hand / beatles
    Please Please me / beatles
    It’s My Party and I’ll cry if I want to by Leslie Gore
    Downtown by Petula Clark

15. Frances says:

I am currently loving Heart’s Dreamboat Annie album, blue oyster cult, and Kansas. :)

16. Ok, going to try again. Lost that comment.

The Toadies- Possum Kingdom

Blind Melon- No Rain

Silverchair

Glycerine- Bush

Don’t Speak – No Doubt

These are classics to me, but I’m a child of the 90′s.

Don’t know if that’s where you are headed, but I like those.

17. Dixie Chicken by Little Feat
    Norwegian Woods by The Beatles
    Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John
    Keep Me in Your Heart by Warren Zevon (but have the tissues handy – and I know this is actually from 2003, but I consider Warren a classic.)

18. “Roundabout” by Yes, or “Stairway to Heaven” by Led Zeppelin.

What fun!

Debs last blog post..Lazy Days of Summer

19. Your Saving Grace–Steve Miller.
    Clap for the Wolfman–Guess Who (just for fun!!)
    Willin” –Little Feat
    Eagles anything!

20. stephanie says:

Any Jimi Hendrix, Led Zepplin, Beatles, Fleetwood Mac….I could go on and on….I see your dilemma. I read a book not too long ago where the main character had a card for 100 songs. He was determined to create the perfect list of 100 songs before he bought them, so there was a running sub-plot of picking the songs and all of the suggestions from friends and co-workers! Have fun picking your tunes.

21. needleglyphs says:

Jerimiah was a bullfrog
    Start me up by the rolling stones
    anything by the rolling stones
    a song by Donovan can’t remember the names tho
    am trying to remember what I listened to in HS and college

22. Tower of Power: “What is Hip”
    Chicago: “25 or 6 to 4″

23. Sympathy for the Devil – Stones
    Stray Cat Blues – ” ”

Both Sides Now – Judy Collins
    Someday Soon – ” ” ” ”

Back in the High Life – Steve Winwood
    Roll with It ” ” ” ”

Tiny Dancer – Elton John
    Philadelphia Freedom – ” ”

Sweet Baby James – James Taylor
    Something in the Way she Moves – ” ”

The Circle Game – Joni Mitchell
    In France They Kiss on Main Street – ” ”

I Love Rock and Roll – Joan Jett

There is my 2 cents worth! Man oh man is my age showing :-)
    Lucy, you are soooooooooooo adorable and SOOOOO photographic! luv.m.

24. needleglyphs says:

OH OH OH, The Moody Blues!!!

25. I’m putting in my two cents worth for anything by The Police, or Sting’s solo work. Actually there’s a Best of Sting album that has a good selection.

Kaths last blog post..Kinda like Christmas in July

26. Walk Away Renae – The Left Banke

Dees last blog post..The Saga of Saturday’s Sock

27. Anything by Clapton!!

28. Tom Petty- Refugee
    Badfinger- Baby Blue

Love those songs!

29. needleglyphs says:

for a really golden oldie try
    Hey Hey Paula
    by Paul and Paula

30. Gina B. says:

Michelle by The Beatles

31. catspaw says:

So many – American Pie, It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I want to, or that great class My Boyfriend Got a Beatle Haircut.

32. Pink Floyd- “Another Brick in the Wall”
    Meatloaf- “Paradise by the Dashboard Lights”
    Aerosmith-”Love in an Elevator”
    Bon Jovi- “Wanted Dead or Alive”

Hope you don’t already have these downloaded.
    BTW: Lucy looks lovely as always!

33. Talking Heads, “and she said”
    but the whole album is great!!
    thanks for the contest!!

34. How about some Pink Floyd, Todd Rundgren, Steely Dan

Also, on iTunes, if you type: itunes essentials classic rock
    you’ll get a list of the compilation albums they’ve created along with some other popular artists (when I did it I got the Eagles, Van Halen, The Stones, Bruce, Doors, Journey). Usually when I don’t know what I’m in the mood for I look through the compilation albums and, next thing I know, it’s 5 hours later!

35. Susanne says:

James Taylor – Anything but Sweet Baby Jane is wonderful.
    Doobie Brothers – ANYTHING~~

36. Anything from the BeeGees — Saturday Night Fever, Jive Talkin, etc.

37. Rocket Man
    Horse with No Name
    Nights in White Satin/Tuesday Afternoon

38. Betty Davis Eyes… :)

Cyds last blog post..Knitters against MS

39. Go for some T-Rex, Electric Warrior is a fantastic album. Or Roxy Music (Avalon, Do the Strand and Bryan Ferry’s cover of Jealous Guy are some of my favs).

40. Just a few classics . . .

Janis Joplin, “Try (Just a Little Bit Harder),” “Piece of My Heart,” “Mercedes Benz”

Jimi Hendrix, “Purple Haze,” “Fire,” “Foxy Lady”

The Rolling Stones, just about anything!

I also second U2 (especially the Joshua Tree and Unforgettable Fire CDs, although Rattle & Hum has a lot of their best songs from the time period you want), the Beatles (“When I’m 64,” “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” (obviously!)), CCR (“Long as I Can See the Light”), and the Steve Miller Band (“The Joker,” “Rock ‘n Me”), Led Zeppelin (“You Shook Me All Night Long”).

seedless grapes last blog post..Handspun, Handknit Bonanza, Part II: Plum Blossom

41. Anything by Tom Petty. Old Bruce Springsteen, Born to Run or earlier. Bob Segar.

42. I never have that problem. I always have a backlog of songs I want to download. A couple of my favorites are Roger Daltry’s “After the Fire” and Kim Carnes “Bette Davis Eyes.” I also play K. D. Lang’s “Black Horse and the Cherry Tree” a lot.

Deanna mentioned Pink Floyd’s “Another Brick in the Wall.” I have to go download that now!

Katherines last blog post..Changing My Socks

43. Gotta have cowgirl in the sand!

44. Throwing in my two cents worth…Jimmy Buffett, naturally…and anything by Chicago, Fleetwood Mac, The Guess Who, Steely Dan, Three Dog Night…Nick Gilder’s “Hot Child In The City”…Head East’s “Never Been Any Reason”…oh, and Sweet’s “Fox On The Run”
    Happy picking!

45. house of the rising sun (the animals) ; devil gate drive (suzy quatro) ; should I stay or should I go (the clash) ; lucy in the sky with diamonds (the beatles) ; bon jovi ; Get it on (t-rex) ; spirit in the sky (norman greenbaum) ; bad moon rising (creedence clearwater) ; The Mighty Quinn (manfred mann) ; jumping jack flash (rolling stones) ; I hear you knockin’ (dave edmunds) ….. I could go on and on …….

welshmillies last blog post..Plurk timeline

46. I like the suggestion of ‘Sweet Home Alabama.’ Good classic song that no iTunes should be without.

For Pat Benetar, though, I would go with ‘Love is a Battlefield’ or ‘Heartbreaker’ instead.

Another thought would be ‘Crazy Shade of Winter.’ I think the original was done by Simon & Garfunkel, but I like the Bangles version better.

Nicoles last blog post..Home Safe!

47. needleglyphs says:

innagodadaveda, the spelling is probably incorrect and I can’t remember the name of the band
    They call me mellow yellow by Donovan or mellow yellow

48. Susan B says:

Don’t forget the Southern Fried Rock!!! Lynard Skynard, The Allman Brothers, Marshall Tucker Band, etc.
    THE BEATLES!!!!! And the Beach Boys, Jan and Dean, and the whole California sound. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. Herman’s Hermits. Peter and Gordon. THE MONKEES!!!! Supertramp (especially Take the Long Way Home). Or the whole Breakfast in America album by them. Rock on!!!!

49. This probably isn’t “classic” or “rock” to most folks, but I’ve been on a Journey kick recently. They’re popping up in movies and on TV a lot lately, it seems – but that could just be what I’m watching!

Susans last blog post..Flickr Instpiration: Craft Room Daydreaming

50. needleglyphs says:

El Condor Pasa, spelling? by Simon and Garfunkle
    Like a Bridge over troubled waters /simon and garfunkle
    Cecila
    I’ll quit now

51. I’m a dead-head so I’ll suggest anything by the Grateful Dead (other than Drums & Space). The entire Traveling Wilburys album is great – Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Roy Orbison, Jeff Lynne & Tom Petty.

Plain Janes last blog post..Presenting ….. Boomer Belly!!

52. Roundabout…Yes
    Hold On Loosely…38 Special
    have fun!

josyknitss last blog post..Let’s Play Catch Up: Part 2

53. Yardbirds: Over Under Sideways Down

claires last blog post..Mouse Trouble

54. Sweet Home Alabama, Free Bird, or That Smell by Lynyrd Skynyrd; Fooled Around and Fell in Love by Elvin Bishop; At Last by Etta James. OK, she’s not exactly classic rock, but she is classic

55. I was always really fond of the Moody Blues and Beatles. ;)

Kits last blog post..Tour de Fleece

56. Ah, this takes me back……I would choose:
    Piano Man by Billy Joel
    Just the Way You Are by Billy Joel
    She’s Got A Way by Billy Joel
    Running on Empty by Jackson Browne
    Love Needs A Heart by Jackson Browne
    Every Day I Write the Book by Elvis Costello
    I Love Rock ‘N Roll by Joan Jett
    Heaven by Bryan Adams (well, I couldn’t skip the high school prom song, now could I :)
    Summer of ’69 by Bryan Adams
    Merry Christmas Baby by Bruce Springsteen
    The Trees by Rush
    Tom Swayer by Rush

I am highly disappointed that I cannot direct you to Bob Seger. Don’t know why he isn’t on iTunes.

That was fun, thanks for the trip down memory lane!

knitting2relaxs last blog post..Update on Goals and Birthday Present Part 1 Arrives!

57. needleglyphs says:

Oh, don’t forget The Astronauts, this was the first album I ever bought and I had to save up for it, 3.00 in 1963, surfer music

58. There are so many possibilities, so I’ll just suggest the one that was stuck in my head most recently: Dire Straits “Money for Nothing.”

59. Donovan………….definitely Donovan. Maybe “Mellow Yellow”?

Also, “The Long and Winding Road” by The Beatles.

60. Hi Wendy …

I’d heartily suggest Jethro Tull – the Minstrel in the Gallery is nice. Also, Neil Young is always worth a listen, particularly the early stuff. I think The Needle and the Damage Done is very good, but a bit depressing.

61. Jack and Diane by John Cougar Mellencamp
    anything by Mellencamp would be good to me.

America by Neil Diamond. LOL!

Grease soundtrack

You can’t go wrong with Bon Jovi

Enjoy your new music, whatever it ends up being.

62. How about my current karaoke favorite: Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks?
    Or “Invincible” by Pat Benatar? That one’s not as well known as some of her others, but it rocks!

Z-Lists last blog post..Some New Stash…and Another WIP

63. Brown Eyed Girl and Tupelo Honey both by Van Morrison
    Gimme Shelter and Under My Thumb both by the Rolling Stones
    I’m on Fire and Cover Me both by Bruce Springsteen

64. Paint it Black – Rolling Stones
    Jumpin’ Jack Flash – Rolling Stones
    My Generation – The Who

Nicoles last blog post..culture – i not haz it

65. Very specifically – “Tangerine” by Led Zepplin. What a sweet song!

Kim L.s last blog post..Fox & Beaver Yarn

66. Must have CCR
    and
    Brown Eyed Girl

anything by Blood Sweat and Tears
    Meatloaf?

67. Don’t forget Jackson Brown (The Pretender) or ZZ Top – all their songs are great for bursts of high-energy!

68. Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
    Aerosmith
    Van Halen
    The Eurethymics (sp?) Annie Lennox could sing the phone book and I’d buy it at twice the price!
    Cowboy Junkies
    Paul Simon – pretty much any one of his songs.

ajdurys last blog post..If You Find Yourself In Atascadero Tonight:

69. Well, one of my all time favorites is “Piano Man,” by Billy Joel…

Lauras last blog post..The shawl grows slowly…

70. I suggest “Ventura Highway” by America. One of my favorite melodies.
    Secondary suggestion: “Love Is The Answer” by Utopia (more famously covered by England Dan and John Ford Coley).

Donna B.s last blog post..What will it take till you believe in me

71. I haven’t read through the comments so sorry for any duplication. A few that came to mind:
    about anything by Van Morrison
    Radar Love – Golden Earring
    Harvest Moon – Niel Young
    Love in an Elevator – Aerosmith

Have fun!

Toris last blog post..Renewal

72. Karen in Baltimore says:

The soundtrack to “The Big Chill” has some nice selections.

Enjoy whatever you pick!

~ K

73. Summer of ’69 by Bryan Adams
    Anything Janis Joplin
    Anything CCR
    Anything Simon and Garfunkel
    Some Elvis?

74. Wow, I would need more than $50 to get all the ones I would want from those suggested! If I really had to choose I would have to say anything by Queen, MeatLoaf, U2, Bon Jovi, Wet Wet Wet, Hue and Cry ( I saw them live) Deacon Blue ( I saw them live). I am really starting to feel old now. :(

75. Run For the Roses
    Wildfire
    Bad Bad Leroy Brown
    I Wear My Sunglasses at Night
    Simply Irresistable
    Shout
    The Day the Music Died
    And anything or.. hey everything by RUSH!
    That should do it!

76. Pretty much anything by Billy Joel. :)
    another favorite – “Just can’t get enough” – Depeche Mode
    not-so-secret guilty pleasure – The Village People

Have fun!

77. Oh classic rock…how about some music most people don’t know? Almost any songs by the Grass Roots and the Guess Who! Check them out.

78. PICAdrienne says:

I Want You to show me the way
    I want you to want me
    Joy to the World
    The Lion sleeps tonight

Just a few suggestions.

79. Michelle says:

Suite, Judy Blue Eyes by Crosby, Stills and Nash (pre-Young)

80. Tom Sawyer (Rush)
    Life in the Fast Lane (The Eagles)
    Treat Me Right (Pat Benatar)

I’m loving all these suggestions – I’ll have to come back later to browse!

deknitss last blog post..it sucks to be me

81. If you go to itunes essentials, they actually have a compilation of the top 25 songs for each year — you can buy all 74 top songs from 1985 for $73.26! (1985 was my high school grad year, so I’ve got a fondness for those songs.)

My favourite song: Tears for Fears, Everybody wants to rule the world.

Also check out: http://grabb.it/tv/
    The Top 20 Videos Every Week between MTV and Napster

Gladyss last blog post..quilt challenge

82. You’d probably love everything that’s on my iPod! Anything by Bryan Adams is good–I love Summer of ’69, Everything I Do (I Do It For You); Dan Fogelberg is a favorite; and I love U2, the classic stuff as well as the newer ones. Kite has a special meaning for me. Oh, and then there’s Bruce, of course!

mehitabels last blog post..Quilts n’ such

83. Solisbury Hill by Peter Gabriel
    also, Games Without Frontiers
    Hard to Handle by Black Crowes (really, anything off that album)
    Dream On by Aerosmith
    Last Dance With Mary Jane by Tom Petty
    Fields of Gold by Sting, or wait! King of Pain. Love that song.

Cynthias last blog post..Distraction

84. first, i have to say that anything made after 1979 is not classic rock in my eyes! how u2, REM, and blues traveler are considered classic rock is completely beyond me!
    now that i’ve gotten that off my chest, i vote for ‘right down the line’ by gerry rafferty, ‘one toke over the line’ by brewer&shipley, and ANYTHING by queen. i heart queen.

mais last blog post..don’t stop me now, i’m having such a good time

85. The Who released Tommy (the rock opera) as an album in 1969. Lots of winning tracks in that one!
    And just to prove I’m eclectic (read weird) I love Jimmy Buffett’s Cheeseburger in Paradise (1990), album Feeding Frenzy.

86. Xenophilia says:

Saw your post via plurk! Have to admit this challenge in a blessing in disguise…no matter what you get some good music! :-)

‘Rock You Like A Hurricane’ by Scorpions.
    ‘Wheel in the Sky’ by Journey (really, a LOT by Journey is good!)
    ‘Thunderstruck’ by AC/DC
    ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’ by Guns n’ Roses…or ‘November Rain’ is a fav of mine.

:-) I hope you get what you’re looking for off this ‘contest’!

87. Linda in Chicagoland says:

Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) by Bruce Springsteen
    You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet by Bachman-Turner Overdrive
    and anything by Springsteen!

88. Can’t go wrong with “Sunday Morning” by Velvet Underground or anything by Talking Heads!

89. Easy – The three songs I downloaded yesterday.
    1 Journey -Feeling That Way
    2 Journey -Anytime
    In order to listen to them in that order (which is the proper way to listen to these songs), you will need to change the title of the albums for one of the them. I have listened to it at last eight times today!
    3 Not rock but I also downloaded Love Train from the O’Jays. Classic for sure.
    What was already on the ipod, Darkness of the Edge of Town and Born to Run. Bruce Springsteen. I can’t pick just one song from these – both albums have to be downloaded in their entirety. I keep saying album – am I dating myself?

90. Free Bird! — Lynrd Skynrd

Sweet Child of Mine — Guns ‘n Roses

Paradise City — Guns ‘n Roses

Don’t Stop Believing — Journey

Bark at the Moon — Ozzy Osbourne

Don’t Stop Thinkin about Tomorrow — Fleetwood Mac

I Wanna Be Sedated — Ramones

Monkey Wrench — Foo Fighters

Old Time Rock and Roll

Only the Good Die Young — Billy Joel

For the Longest Time — Billy Joel

Wow… writing this is totally making me want to go play guitar hero. Too bad the TV’s not hooked up yet. :-P

Liz R.s last blog post..Ravelympian in training… (or: how I began to conquer my fear of knitting socks)

91. msleo_knits says:

You have to have these…
    Into the Mystic and/or Moondance by Van Morrison
    Only the Good Die Young by Billie Joel
    Layla and/or You Look Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton
    The list is endless.

92. Runaway by Del Shannon

93. I was gonna say Tangerine! Ramble On, definitely. The Immigrant Song (also google “viking kittens”). That’s The Way is also a great Zeppline tune.
    My other suggestions are by The Beatles: All You Need Is Love, Penny Lane, Good Day Sunshine.

94. Edison Lighthouse, Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
    Procol Harum, A Whiter Shade of Pale
    The Rembrandts, I’ll Be There For You
    Prefab Sprout , Prisoner of the past
    XTC, Green man
    Diverse, yes, but really good songs.

95. So many good suggestions & many of my favorites: U2, EC (Eric Clapton), Bob (Dylan). Recently I had to go back & replay The Sunny Side of Heaven by Fleetwood Mac. No one has made mention of Traffic. Perhaps Low Spark of High Heeled Boys?

96. Classic Rock is all I listen to!!

How about:

Here I Go Again by Whitesnake
    Come Together by the Beatles
    Dream On by Aerosmith
    Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith
    Blue on Black by Kenny Wayne Sheppard
    Fortunate Son by CCR

Those are a few of my faves:)

Melanies last blog post..Our AC is Probably Dying

97. Kristin (delic8genius) says:

“The Southern Cross” by CSN. It haunts me. :)
    and and and
    “American Pie” by Don MacLean is a pleasure to sing along. :)

98. Jessica says:

I have an unhealthy attachment to Boney M from my childhood… so Christmas with Boney M (I recommend Mary’s Boy Child, or Zion’s daughter if you want to try tracks, though their version of white christmas is amusing) , and Nightflight to Venus, (tracks, Rasputin, Nightflight to Venus and King of the Road are particularly happy). I also listen to a lot of Styx and the Moody Blues, I blame a concert my parents attended while I was in utero for the Styx :)

99. Umm, Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones? That’s the first one that popped into my mind. I’ll keep thinking…

Astabeths last blog post..I Can’t Believe It’s Been So Long

100. Albums:
    Graceland – Paul Simon
    American Beauty – Grateful Dead
    Paradise Theater or The Grand Illusion – Styx
    Dark Side of the Moon – Pink Floyd

Trackbacks

1. [...] first, Wendy’s having another contest – suggest some classic rock that she could download from the itunes store and you will be entered [...]

2. [...] to download from iTunes. You have until midnight tonight to make a suggestion in the comments to Monday’s post. I’ll draw a name at random tomorrow, and the winner will receive the WendyKnits sock pattern [...]