1. Segel, designed by Lea Viktoria, knit from Miss Babs Yummy 2-Ply Toes in the "Draco" gradient set on a 3.5 mm (U.S. size 4) needle.

Two Tickets to Paradise

These are my two tickets to paradise.

itunes072108 240x160 Two Tickets to Paradise

A total of $50 in iTunes gift cards. Woo! I got these gift cards with reward points from my credit card. Now comes the hard part: selecting songs to buy.

I open up the iTunes store fired up with good intentions but when the store is open in front of me, I can’t think of what I want to buy. Any of you have that problem? Want to help me out?

I want to buy classic rock from the 1960s through 1990s. Leave a comment to this post suggesting a classic rock song from that time period, and I’ll enter you in a drawing for a WendyKnits sock kit — pattern of your choice plus the yarn to knit it. One comment per person, please, but feel free to suggest multiple songs in your comment. I’ll draw a name on Thursday and announce the winner in Thursday’s blog post, so have your entries in by midnight this Wednesday (July 23).

Thanks!

And hopefully some of you will suggest songs I don’t already have. icon biggrin Two Tickets to Paradise

Here we have a Smoke and Mirrors sock.

smoke072108 240x160 Two Tickets to Paradise

Knit from Cherry Tree Hill Select Supersock in the Java colorway, on 2mm needles. There was a question in the comments — is this entrelac? Nope, it’s just yarn-overs and decreases. Actually pretty darn easy to knit! There is a second sock, but can I find it right now? No.

About Lucy and the Mouse

In the video I posted yesterday it looked as though Lucy was eating the tail of her catnip mouse. She didn’t actually eat it, and we were watching her the whole time. She is usually not interested in yarn at all, and never tries to eat it. I was a little surprised that she showed such interest in her catnip mouse’s tail, but itwas no doubt the catnip fumes that befuddled her.

lucy072108 160x240 Two Tickets to Paradise

She looks a bit more composed here!

Comments

1. Albums:
    Graceland – Paul Simon
    American Beauty – Grateful Dead
    Paradise Theater or The Grand Illusion – Styx
    Dark Side of the Moon – Pink Floyd

Cindy (maxfun)s last blog post..One done, two begun!

2. I will recommend anything by U2, but if it’s before 2000, then Joshua Tree is the best, but there is a best of U2 album out that compiles certains sections of time…actually 2 albums, Best of 1980-1990 and 1990-2000. I will also recommend Heart…especially Baracuda. My husband and I love to play that song on Guitar Hero. How about the Who? Definitely Zepplin, if you don’t have some already. Janis Joplin, maybe?

3. Joyce Riedesel says:

Fleetwood Mac! The Dance album has lots of the goodies. Titania, Oberon, and Ludwig all this Lucy has it made – she is an only cat.

4. The Allman Brothers

Bitterblue

Seals & Crofts:
    We May Never Pass This Way
    Summer Breeze
    Hummingbird

7. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody. It has been in my head all day. :D

Tiffanys last blog post..busy bee

8. Stray Cats: Stray Cat Strut

Can’t believe no one has mentioned that one. Here’s a few more:

Elvis Costello: Red Shoes or Allison
    REM: It’s the End of the World and we Know It or Losing my Religion
    Jackson Browne: Hold Out or Running on Empty
    Pat Benatar: Hit me With Your Best Shot
    Heart: These Dreams or What About Love

It’s hard to stop! : )

Margots last blog post..word of the day: matriculated

9. hmmm. well, in my opinion the most classic of classic rock is Led Zeppelin. Kashmir, Babe I’m Gonna Leave You, Tangerine and Ramble On are just a few tracks I would recommend. Permanent Vacation, Pump and Get A Grip by Aerosmith are great albums, as is early Black Sabbath – their first album Black Sabbath and second Paranoid are classic.

10. 1. Earth Wind & Fire – Shining Star…OK- it’s R&B-funk but I love it (or anything EW& F)
    2. Boston – More Than a Feeling
    3. Average White Band – Play that Funky Music, White Boy!

Cindy Ks last blog post..Nanner complete, but not yet ripe!

11. anything by Buffalo Springfield!!

12. JoAnn-WI says:

Anything Pink Floyd, of course. My fave is Great Gig in the Sky, but you may already have that & Comfortably Numb.

Love the Java sock!

13. What a kick to read all these suggestions! Here are mine:

Springsteen – Dancing in the Dark, Bobbie Jean, Born to Run
    Janis Joplin – Me and Bobbie McGee
    Crissy Hynde – Baby It’s You
    Elvis – Early Morning Rain
    Blondie – Heart of Glass
    Doors – Light My Fire
    Beach Boys – Good Vibrations
    Rod Stewart – Maggie May
    Van Halen – Jump

14. Please get yourself some Billy Idol.
    And some oooold Aerosmith
    Kenny Rogers – The Joker… Cause you gotta know when to hold ‘em.
    What about some of The Cure?
    Phish?
    Bob Marley – Exodus – Knitting of the people… Alright!
    Sinead – Cause nothing compares to Lucy…

Poor Ms. Lucy. I have to keep catnip in a tin can with a lid. Ms. Two Fingers will chew threw a plastic container, roll in it and deposit bits of it through out my condo.

When mommies are away the kitties will play!

Megan S.s last blog post..Things I like – I’m starting a MeMe….

15. Rod Stewart, ZZ Top and Phil Collins. Eagles, of course. Love the new sock!

Joyces last blog post..

16. “Black Water” byr the Doobie Brothers always brings back great memorites from college.

17. JoAnn-WI says:

…. oh, I thought of a few more:

**”Nights in White Satin” by YES
    **”A Whiter Shade of Pale” by the British band Procol Harum

18. Oooh, I have one no one has said! “The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin Groovy)” by Harpers Ferry! Just try and not smile when that plays!

For the opposite mood, someone else has already suggested the excellent “Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” by Gordon Lightfoot.

19. Deb in PA says:

Petula Clark – Downtown
    The Monkees – Daydream Believer
    Edgar Winter Group – Frankenstein
    Rolling Stones – Satisfaction or Brown Sugar
    Paper Lace – The Night Chicago Died
    Bay City Rollers – SATURDAY Night
    Pat Benatar – Heartbreaker
    Heart – Magic Man
    Nancy Sinatra – These Boots are made for Walkin
    Bob Seager – On the Road Again

I could go on and on, but I leave some songs for others.

20. In-a-gadda-da-vida (mentioned above) by Iron Butterfly

21. I haven’t looked at all the other comments, so hope I haven’t duplicated! But here’s my suggestions –

Pat Benatar – love her stuff – all of it!
    Boston – More Than a Feeling
    Robert Plant – Now and Zen or Manic Nirvana (both albums)
    Don Henley – Building the Perfect Beast

Jill in NZ

22. Well, I don’t know about “rock” per se. I’m fond of 70s and 80s music and probably lean more toward “pop” or just “weird stuff” than rock but here is some of the old stuff I like. It may inspire you.
    Damned if I Do (or any other song) by Alan Parsons Project
    Lola by The Kinks
    Centerfold by J. Geils Band
    The Great Valerio by Richard and Linda Thompson
    Something to Talk About or I Can’t Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt
    Here Comes the Rain Again by the Eurythmics
    Nothing Compares to U by Sinead O’Connor
    Don’t Dream It’s Over by Crowded House
    Hard Act to Follow by Split Enz
    Time Passages, or better yet, Roads to Moscow by Al Stewart

If you want to hear the best guitar player EVER, try anything Phil Keaggy ever did. Warning though, if you don’t want to hear about Jesus you’d better download something instrumental. ha.

23. Anything by Jimmy Buffet!

24. Lessee you commute a lot so I would suggest
    Blind Faith – anything. They only had one album really. All good.
    Traffic – continuation of suggestion #1. Anything. (oh wait, someone suggested that, hmm)
    Neil Young: Needle and the Damage Done or Like a Hurricane
    Gram Parsons: They did release of GP and Grievous Angel together on CD. It covers a lot of the Burrito Brothers classics too so I would look for that. A contemporary version, Return of the Grievous Angel: A Tribute to Gram Parsons , is also really good.
    KISS: Beth
    They ain’t related but they Doobie Brothers.
    Old Fleetwood Mac: pre Stevie (sorry boys). Someone said Tommy, another good choice.
    Commodores! Brick House!
    Parliament! Flash light!
    Willie Nelson probably doesn’t count but Red Headed Stranger is a classic. Had to say it. :)

25. Beth in Ohio says:

Any and all AEROSMITH!! With a heathy dose of Bob Segar, Lynard Skynard, The Stones and some Alice Cooper. That’s what I’m putting on mine. Oh, and Lenny Kravitz is really good too.

26. Stephanie says:

1. Badfinger – Without You
    2. The Mama’s and The Papa’s – California Dreamin’
    3. Queen – Stone Cold Crazy
    4. Nicolette Larson – Lotta Love
    5. Bob Marley – I Shot The Sheriff
    6. Charlie Daniels Band – Devil Went Down to Georgia
    7. The Beatles – We Can Work It Out
    8. The Beatles – Eight Days A Week
    9. The Beatles – A Hard Day’s Night
    10. Eric Clapton – After Midnight
    11. AC DC – Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
    12 Stryper – Always
    13. Eurythmics – Sweet Dreams
    14. Huey Lewis & the News- The Heart of Rock and Roll
    15 Peter Frampton – Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours

27. Forever in Blue Jeans by Neil Diamond, that is me!!

28. “You May Be Right” (I may be crazy…)

Or just about anything else by Billy Joel!

29. Very cool post idea! I may have to get my own iTunes card after reading all these comments! You already have lots of my favorites in there but… what about “Temptation Eyes”, “Knights in White Satin” (my first kiss song), “Henry the Eighth”, “In a Gadda Da Vida”, “Brown-Eyed Girl”

Angies last blog post..Bats Live in Caves… so I guess it makes sense

30. Sweet Home Alabama (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
    Jessica (Allman Brothers)
    Meatloaf – Highway to Hell – you have to buy the whole album!
    John Cougar – Ain’t Even Done with the Night – a much overlooked but beautiful song

Have fun @ iTunes!

31. I don’t know how classic this one is, but my favorite song of all time is “No Rain” by Blind Melon. I never fail to feel uplifted when I hear it!

Loris last blog post..Really, I will post!

32. Nights in White Satin – Moody Blues (I like all Moody Blues songs)
    Chicago
    Three Dog Night

Susans last blog post..knitting chickens

33. More Than a Feeling by Boston from ’76 … I was only 9 when it came out but whenever it comes up my ipod I get totally jazzed :)

34. I’d start with Old Time Rock and Roll and go on from there to some Beach Boys and some Fleetw2ood Mac and some…and some…this is a hard one Wendy!

35. I’m a fan of the Rolling Stone Women in Rock collection (which iTunes doesn’t carry, but does have some of the songs from — you can look at the track listings on amazon…)

ampersandebeths last blog post..to ravelympics or not to ravelympics? (that is the question)

36. The Rolling Stones: “Sister Morphine”

37. Brickhouse
    Play That Funky Music
    Anything by Eric Clapton
    Anything by Bob Seger (but especially Old Time Rock and Roll and Turn the Page)
    Anything by The Rolling Stones
    and don’t forget a little Stevie Ray Vaughan

Donnas last blog post..Spinning Wheel Woes

38. You need to have the The Eagles – Hotel California or Desperado, but you may already have them. So Billy Joel is also a fave of mine and last but not least — Bon Jovi and Pat Benatar

39. hmm…

almost anything by Cream (White Room and Sunshine of Your Love being my two favorites) or the Moody Blues (I reckon if you’re not getting too many – Nights in White Satin (the long version) and Tuesday Afternoon have to be the first two picks, though I’m hard pressed to pick them over some of the others)

40. All Tomorrow’s Parties – The Velvet Underground with Nico singing
    Stephanie Says, Sweet Jane (Lou Reed singing)

Old Love – Eric Clapton

You can’t go wrong with anything from either…

41. More Than a Feeling … Boston
    Cold As Ice … Foreigner
    Keep on Lovin’ You … REO Speedwagon
    Jessee’s Girl … Rick Springfield
    Freeze Frame … J. Geils Band
    Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin’ … Journey

42. Samantha says:

Five Years – David Bowie

43. K. Sigman says:

How about anything by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young; Rolling STones RUby Tuesday, Laydown by Melanie, Black Magic WOman by Santana

44. I’m not sure if it falls under classic rock, but right now I have gotten very attached to Hotblooded by Foreigner. It’s cheesy rock I think, but addictive!

Actually most of the Supernatural soundtrack is good – Pale Moon Rising, Back in Black, Knocking on Heaven’s Door, Carry on Wayward Son. :D

Nickys last blog post..Shopping Spree!

45. the Lovin’ Spoonful:
    Do You Believe in Magic
    Jug Band Music
    Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind
    Younger Girl

Leon Redbone:
    Ain’t Misbehavin’

The Mamas & the Papas:
    I Saw Her Again
    Dedicated to the One..
    Dream a Little Dream of Me
    Creeque Alley

46. ellen in indy says:

“the devil went down to georgia” — charlie daniels band

“heard it in a love song” — marshall tucker band

47. Mary G. says:

This is a fun one . . . so many mentions of songs I haven’t heard in forever. I’d second:
    Beatles (pick your faves — Got to Get you Into My Life; I Wanna Hold your Hand; Please Please Me; Baby You Can Drive My Car)
    Stones (Gimme Shelter; Jumpin’ Jack Flash)
    Tom Petty (American Girl; I Won’t Back Down; Running Down a Dream)
    Fleetwood Mac (Songbird; anything on Rumours)
    Elvis Costello (The Angels Wanna Wear my Red Shoes; Allison)
    George Thorogood (Bad to the Bone)
    Jethro Tull (Locomotive Breath; Bouree)
    Crosby, Stills, Nash (& Young) (Woodstock; Carry On; Ohio)
    Eric Clapton (Layla; After Midnight)
    Allman Brothers (Midnight Rider; Melissa; Rambling Man)
    Joe Cocker (Feelin’ Alright; Delta Lady; High Time We Went)
    John Mellencamp (Authority Song; Jack & Diane; Pink Houses)
    Jimi Hendrix (Purple Haze)

48. Sharon G says:

Classic Rock:
    Movin’ Out – Aerosmith
    This Flight Tonight – Nazareth
    VooDoo Chile – Jimi Hendrix
    Long Way to the Top – ACDC
    Casey Jones – Grateful Dead

Not So Classic Rock To Me:
    Drivin’ My Life Away – Eddie Rabbit
    I’m Winning – Santana
    Everybody Hurts – REM
    Black – Pearl Jam
    Can’t Get Enough of Your Love – Barry White (gotta have Barry)

49. Anything from Led Zeppelin, especially IV and Houses of the Holy albums. Janice Joplin, James Gang, Highway Star by Deep Purple, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Metallica, Edgar Winter group, Hero and Heroine by The Strawbs. Wow, there sure are lots of great songs out there!

50. Miranda says:

Kansas, “Dust in the Wind”
    Moody Blues. “Long Distance Voyager”
    Ozzy Osbourne, “Bark at the Moon”
    Rolling Stones, “She’s So Cold”

51. My all time favorite is Into the Mystic , Van Morrison

Sarahs last blog post..A Day for Soothing Simplicity

52. “Right Place, Wrong Time” by Dr. John
    “Magic Carpet Ride” by Steppenwolf
    and all of ZZ Top’s Top 10 Hits

53. Back on the Chaingang by the Pretenders.
    Pink Cadilac by Bruce Springsteen
    or anything by Bruce

Two out of three ain’t bad by Meatloaf how about the whole Bat out of Hell album.

Anything by Cat Stevens

Maryellens last blog post..L is for Laughter.

54. So many have already been mentioned so I hope there is something new here…

Runner – Manfred Mann’s Earth Band
    Life on Mars – Bowie
    Suffragette City – Bowie
    Black Dog – Led Zeppelin
    California Dreamin’ – Mamas and the Papas
    Heard it through the Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
    Layla – Derek and the Dominoes
    House of the Rising Sun – Animals
    Paint it Black – Rolling Stones
    Jefferson Airplane – White Rabbit

tantejs last blog post.."Little" Knowledge is a Good Thing

55. I find it impossible to pick only one song, so I randomly put my iPod on shuffle and the first song that came up from that time period is Neil Young: Cinnamon Girl.

56. I’d buy “I heard it through the grapevine” or anything else by the Four Tops.

I’ve been in a real oldies mood lately — rare for me.

57. Bee Gees – I Started a Joke
    Way to go on the gift card! Now, back to finish the post you wrote today. :)

58. Deep Purple – Hush
    Jimi Hendrix – All Along the Watchtower

Jackies last blog post..Q in Sun

59. Jessica — the Allman Brother’s Band
    Anything by the Doors
    A Horse with No Name — America
    Unchain My Heart — Joe Cocker
    Purple Haze, All Along the Watchtower — Jimi Hendrix
    Born to be Wild — Steppenwolf
    So many choices. Glad I don’t have to pick. Have fun.

60. What a Foot Believes – Doobie Brothers (anything by the Doobies)
    Dude Looks Like a Lady – Aerosmith
    Jack & Diane – John Cougar Mellencamp
    Anything by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Marions last blog post..Summer of Socks 2008, Pair #2

61. Lawyers in Love…Jackson Browne

62. Moody Blues – Anything by them, but I do love Vetran Cosmic Rocker.
    Carol King
    James Taylor
    Carly Simon
    Dusty Springfield
    Buffalo Springfield
    Supremes

Jamies last blog post..Fiber Festival in Boonevill this year

63. The Doors, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Duran Duran… my 80′s list could be endless.

Kristines last blog post..alphabet meme

64. Meat Loaf – Paradise by the Dashboard Light

65. Maybe, instead of music, you’d be interested in some audio books? Not sure what genres you’re interested in, but I enjoyed the Twilight series audio collection. :) That way you can read and knit.

Meliabellas last blog post..Roll Call!

66. Lots of good suggestions here, I’ll have to come back when someone gives me a gift card! How about some punk… the Ramones, Patti Smith, Debby Harry? And some funk. James Brown, Parliament, Brick House?

Karens last blog post..The things I see….

67. I thought I’d recommend a band from the 90s that I totally consider “classic rock”: Radiohead.

Radiohead is brilliance on a stick. From the 1993′s Pablo Honey, “Creep” has whispers of Pink Floyd. 1995′s breathtaking The Bends which gave us “High and Dry” (Thom Yorke’s voice is so beautiful in this; no surprising that he was the one to sing opposite Bjork in Dancer in the Dark), “Fake Plastic Trees” (this is the song that made me fall in love with them; I cry everytime I hear this song), “Black Star” (a beautiful song about lost love, akin to the Beatles’ “For No One”) and “Street Spirit” (the music video is ART). And then in 1997, Radiohead gave us Ok Computer which is one of the most amazing and innovative albums of the 90s with “Paranoid Android” (the music gets under your skin, it’s hypnotic), “Exit Music (For a Film)” (this song was commissioned by Baz Luhrmann for his Romeo * Juliet), “Karma Police” (the lyrics are genius), and “No Surprises” (my kind of protest song).

Enjoy!

Ikos last blog post..Happy New Year 2008!

68. anything by: Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and the Eagles.
    specifically–Layla, Satisfaction, You can’t always get what you want; Heard it through the Grapevine–Marvin Gay; Born to be Wild, Steppenwolf, Joe cocker ;Light My Fire by the Doors, and Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin

69. Moody Blues album – Days of Future Passed
    Soundtrack from the move Top Gun – Danger Zone especially, of course
    Soundtrack from the movie Breakfast Club

70. Janis Joplin….blues…can’t beat blues

mslizfs last blog post..South Pacific Saturday

71. Quinn the Eskimo
    Suite Judy Blue Eyes (Crosby Sills Nash)
    Up on Cripple Creek (The Band)
    Tommy (The Who)

72. Red Hill Mining Town – U2
    Turn To Stone, Telephone Line – ELO
    (Don’t Fear) The Reaper – Blue Oyster Cult

73. Anything by the Beach Boys

And my all time favorite- Brown Eyed girl by Van Morrison. I love classic rock, especially from the 60′s and 70′s :)

Lizs last blog post..HHHH Questionnaire

74. every breath you take – STING!!!!

75. Moondance by VanMorrison
    Change the World by Eric Clapton
    (Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding

That’s all I can come up with when I’m under pressure ;-)

Kristi aka FiberFools last blog post..Good Intentions And All That…

76. Holy Cow there is some GREAT MUSIC SUGGESTIONS here! I can’t believe I forgot the Doors, Eagles, Van Halen and the Monkees too. I was SUCH a die-hard Monkee fan – dragged my mom to a concert in 1967, bless her heart she took me. There are about a million other wonderful songs-memories listed above. Your fans have GREAT TASTE! I’ve been reminded of so many hits I’m gonna have to go download some. Also, I know you’re a fan of GORDON LIGHTFOOT! I assume you’ve already downloaded your faves ;-) luv.m

77. Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress, The Hollies
    Love Shack, B-52′s
    Tesla-anything from Five Man Acoustical Jam
    Led Zeppelin-anything, but Good Times, Bad Times and Rock & Roll are essential

78. Don’t Fear the Reaper – Blue Oyster Cult (More Cowbell!!)
    Green Eyed Lady – Sugarloaf
    Long Cool Woman – The Hollies
    Carol King Tapestry Album

79. Zombies Time of the Season or anything by them

I’m getting great ideas to load on my IPod. Thanks!

80. We have a friend in Mumbai whose daughter is just now looking for T-shirts from similar eras so I have them all on my mind. My faves (including many already mentioned):
    Kansas – Point of Know Return
    Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers – Damn the Torpedos
    Travelling Wilburies
    Anything by Bruce Springsteen, but Born in the USA has a lot of goodies
    Indigo Girls
    Doobie Brothers
    Bonnie Raitt – Nick of Time
    The Who – Who are You
    Melissa Etheridge
    Queen –
    Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms
    The Police, esp Synchronicity – the sound track to 1983 for me!

Have the Beatles let their songs be sold on I-tunes yet? (I’ve given up waiting…)

81. I know you like to read. Have you read John Sandford’s “Prey” novels? I love them. In Broken Prey, the main character gets an iPod for Christmas, and decides to put exactly 100 of the greatest Rock songs in history on it. The subplot of the book is people suggesting songs to him, and the last pages of the book have the final list. You couldn’t do better!

82. Carolyn says:

My pick is Aretha Franklin’s RESPECT

83. “Feel Like Makin’ Love” – Bad Company
    “Light My Fire” – The Doors
    “Leave It” – Yes
    “Melissa” – Allman Brothers Band
    “Sledgehammer” – Peter Gabriel
    “Crystal Ball” – Styx

84. Classic rock songs from the ’60s to the ’90s? You have to go with Photograph by Def Leppard for the ’80s. Anything from Queen, although and since We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions makes every list, I’ll be different and say Princes of the Universe from the Kind of Magic CD.

How’s that?

Roes last blog post..

85. I’d suggest:
    anything by the Eagles,
    anything by Springsteen,
    Takin’ Care of Business – Bachman Turner Overdrive
    Closer to the Heart – Rush
    Roll with the Changes – REO Speedwagon
    and here’s a whole list of one-hit-wonders: http://www.onehitwondercentral.com/80s.cfm

Have Fun!!

karen ws last blog post..Random Friday

86. Valerie says:

R.E.M. – anything before 1990
    And if you look for the two-disc set, “Mullet Rock,” you’ll find a lot of the above suggestions in one place. Totally cheesy name for an album, but the collection of classic rock songs is awesome! I have no idea if it’s on iTunes, though, as I don’t have an iPod or an iTunes account. (I know, I know….)

87. I dug out some of my old cassettes for inspiration:

Brown-Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
    I’m a Believer – Monkees
    California Dreamin – Mamas & Papas
    Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In – Fifth Dimension (Hair)
    Piano Man – Billy Joel
    Only the Good Die Young – Billy Joel
    I Heard it through the Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
    Holding Out for a Hero – Bonnie Tyler (Footloose!)
    Just What I Needed – Cars
    Maxwell’s Silver Hammer – Beatles
    Norwegian Wood – Beatles
    Tempted – Squeeze
    China Grove – Doobie Brothers
    Brandy – Looking Glass
    Don’t Stand So Close to Me – Police
    Fire and Rain – James Taylor

88. Wow – there are so many good suggestions here that I don’t know that I’ll have anything original to add. For quieter times, though, I’ll suggest Simon and Garfunkel’s greatest hits. I’ve had the cd and now the mp3′s for ages, and still enjoying listening.

Good luck picking!

Kirsties last blog post..Go. Now.

89. Four of my favorite songs are (in no particular order).
    1. Pour some sugar on me by Def Leppard
    2. Love is a battlefield by Pat Benetar (or any of her songs)
    4. Every rose has its thorn by Bon Jovi

Up on Cripple Creek by The Band
    King of Pain by The Police
    You May be Right by Billy Joel
    Wildflowers by Tom Petty
    Evil Ways by Santana
    Evenflow and Do the Evolution by Pearl Jam
    I could go on FOREVER! But for your (and my) sanity, I will stop there. Have fun shopping!

Graces last blog post..Finished some socks

91. Huey Lewis & The News: Do You Believe in Love, If This Is It, Stuck With You, etc. (pretty much anything off Time Flies).

Lauries last blog post..Sunday’s Garden

92. ChristyH says:

How about big Yellow Taxi by Joni Mitchell, in fact most everything by her would be good. The Doors, You can’t go wrong there.

93. Go for anything from the classic albums *Dark Side of the Moon* or *Another Brick in the Wall*. Truly worth paying for the DRM versions.

RogueTesss last blog post..Nanners

94. Ooh! If you like punk and classics, check out Me First and the Gimme Gimme’s! They do fun remakes of all kinds of music.

“Queen of Hearts” by Juice Newton

95. For me the must have’s would be Journey, Van Halen and U2. I’d also go for some Heart, Cheap Trick, 38 Special, Everclear, and Pat Benatar.

Hillarys last blog post..A Weirdly Quiet Weekend

96. Spirit-I got a line on you
    Sly and the Family Stone-Hot Fun in the Summertime
    Rolling Stones-Sympathy for the Devil
    Neil Young-The needle and the damage done
    The Alarm-Rain in the Summertime
    Humble Pie-30 days in the Hole
    Todd Rundgren-We’ve got to get you a woman
    Allman Bros-Melissa
    Van Morrison-Brown Eyed Girl
    Motley Crue-Home Sweet Home

Pats last blog post..Busy week

97. Gotta get some Bowie. :D

Bronnies last blog post..I wonder…

98. Adrienne says:

7) Carly Simon
    8) Neil Sedaka
    9) Carol King
    10) Ronnie Milsap

100. Purple Haze-Jimmy Hindrix
    Rubber Soul – TheBeatles
    Janis Ian-anything, all of her songs

Have fun!!