1. Strandwanderer, designed by Lea Viktoria, knit from Wollmeise Merino "Pure" in the "Zenzi" colorway on a 3.25 mm (U.S. size 3) needle.

Blog Called on Account of Illness

Lucy sez:

“Momma can’t come to the blog right now — she’s sick as a dog. Though I don’t understand what a dog has to do with it.”

lucy020409 240x160 Blog Called on Account of Illness

Comments

1. I’m sorry to learn that you are ill and hope you’ll be feeling like a ‘Lucy’ in no time. Best wishes!!

2. Margie from Maryland says:

Hope you feel better soon!

3. I thought it had been awhile since you had a blog post and I’m sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather. Get lots of rest and I hope you are feeling better soon!

Mandys last blog post..January Wrap-Up

4. Cuddle with Lucy and feel better soon!

5. Raye, mother of other Wendy Capricorn says:

Chicken Soup plus tea with honey, lemon and brandy!!!

Feel better soon

6. Denise in Kent, WA says:

I feared something foul was afoot when there was no blog post for two days. Take care of yourself & I hope you feel better soon!

7. Lucy: You tell your Mama to get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids. Keep her cozy and warm and give her lots of Love. She’d do the same for you, I’m sure.

JoAnns last blog post..Old and New

8. Hope you’re feeling better soon!

Sylvies last blog post..Two more projects done!

9. Get well soon doll!

10. Do take care and get well soon. Fluids, hot steamy showers or baths, maybe turn on the heat.

11. Get well soon, Wendy. Miss your posts.

Sue J.s last blog post..Random Thoughts and Musings

12. Karen in Baltimore says:

A hot toddy, perhaps? It’s no fun being “sick as a dog,” so I hope you’ll be on the mend quickly.

13. Tell your mommy I hope she feels better soon!

14. Maria Katechis says:

Feel better soon, Wendy! We miss you!!!

15. I hope you feel better very soon, I know you are in good hands with Lucy by your side. Have you heard of a new movie called “Wendy & Lucy”? It stars Michelle Williams as Wendy and a Labrador Retriever mix as Lucy. I imagine your Lucy will not be impressed.

Roseanns last blog post..Blue Streak Art Club Batt

16. Karen Wong says:

Put on some socks I know you have some), crawl into bed, and feel better soon!

17. Feel better! *hugs*

LittleWits last blog post..January Check In

18. Get better soon. Warm socks, Lucy love and a good stiff drink.
    Lucy you give Mum lots of love

19. Alice in Richmond says:

It has been a nasty season for viruses. Feel better!

20. Yeah I never understood the dog thing either…but in any case, Lucy, take care of momma and don’t be too demanding when dinner is a tad late. Feel better soon :)

21. Rest up and treat yourself well. Hope you feel better soon!

yarnpiggys last blog post..Piggy can haz sock!

22. I was wondering what was wrong! You’ve been missed!

Hope you’re feeling better soon and it’s not pneumonia from the junk that was brewing last week!

Anastasias last blog post..Wow, it’s been a while!

23. Miss you and hope you’re feeling better soon! Plus, my ragdolls miss new pics of Lucy!

24. NewJerseyLaura says:

Too sick to knit! Heavens. Here’s hoping you have a cosy knitted tea cosy handy for a hot toddy, and a comfy hot water bottle cover for a nap. Feel better soon.

25. Oh, no! Get well soon!

jannas last blog post..1:15 a.m.

26. Many hugs and well wishes!! The world misses you!

Megan S.s last blog post..Actual Knitting Content!

27. We all miss you so take care and get better soon. since lucy is the nurse things are looking up ! !

28. Hope you are already feeling better!

shellys last blog post..You KNEW I couldn’t

29. Thank you for the update Lucy. I hope she’s not so sick that she forgets to feed you. Is the heat on? Maybe she got sick because it was too cold!

30. Feel better soon!

31. I was getting worried about you. Feel better soon.

32. Get well soon! Bummer being sick….. I should know. I am known by all my teachers as the “sick lady” and the “sock lady.” funny how you only have to change one letter…. :)

33. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

34. Sorry to hear you’re sick – feel better soon! I hope Lucy takes good care of you.

(formerly) no-blog-rachels last blog post..Lacy Love

35. Hope that you’re feeling better soon!

Lauras last blog post..A very quiet day

36. Hope you’re feeling better soon!
    Joan in Ellicott City, “Merlin”

Joans last blog post..Monday Monday Monday

37. Wendy in Cambridge says:

I hope you’re better soon, Wendy. I know Lucy will take very good care of her Momma!

38. My name’s Izzy. I’m sorry your momma is sick as a dog. When mine is sick as a dog, she stays in bed and Debit D Dog won’t let me near her. The bed is Debit’s space.

(Izzy and Debit’s mom says get well soon.)

39. Aww, feel better soon Wendy! Everyone I know seems to either be sick or getting over a cold.

40. Get better! This is Cooki, btw. I don’t want to mess in Cookie’s territory, so I switched to my other alias since I got my new blog up.
    Alice, Coal, and Lucy (my kitten triplets) wish your mom gets much better and feels chipper in very little time!

PMOYSs last blog post..Feedback

41. So sorry you are under the weather! How sweet of Lucy to let us all know. Get well soon!! Smoochies to Lucy!

Katherines last blog post..Toasted Brioche

42. Get well soon!

Make sure your momma gets lots of purrs and comfort, Lucy.

43. Get well soon.

Tonias last blog post..Blog Reading

44. I hope you feel better soon!

Lisas last blog post..After lunch needlepoint

45. Well feel better soon, Lucy says if she had thumbs she’d help you ….warm up some soup, taste test it first!

turtles last blog post..Quiet…. but spring fever!

46. Theresa in Italy says:

Darn it, I was afraid of that! So sorry. Take care of yourself and get well soon—we miss you!

47. I was worried when you had mentioned sinus problems and then no news you were under the weather! I wish you a quick recovery and I know Lucy is the best little nurse. I hope Lucy’s “dad” is there to help too. Feel better real soon!!!

48. Aw, sending healing vibes your way. ):

49. I remember you said you had a sinus infection several days ago. I have had a bad case of the same thing lately and know how you feel. Get well soon!

Shirleys last blog post..Half Skein Wonders!

50. Warm fuzzies your way – oh, that was Lucy!

51. Danielle from SW MO says:

Get Well soon!! Whenever my husband has a sinus headache my kittys all cuddle around him and purrrrrrrrr, its usually loud enough to rattle the gunk loose LOL :-)
    Thats what you should do Miss Lucy…go cuddle your mama and purr loud enough to rattle all the crappy gunk loose and make mama feel better :-)

52. Lucy, commence the snuggling. That is bound to make you feel better. Do so very soon.

53. Dr. Lucy – work your magic. We need your mom up and running.

54. ceciliadav says:

do feel better. cd

55. So sorry to hear you’re ill. Get plenty of rest, drink liquids and apply kitty.

56. Can Lucy bring you aspirin and clear fluids………sorry you are sick!

Cindys last blog post..Happy Birthday, Dad! (updated)

57. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Think on this as an opportunity to spend time with a cuddly Lucy.

Barbara-Kays last blog post..Good morning, sun!

58. Feel better soon!!

59. Lucy, make your Momma some tea! Sending you best wishes Wendy!

60. Feel better, Wendy.

61. Why hello there Lucy! You are a beautiful creature. I grew up with two Siamese cats. Tell Wendy that we hope she feels better soon. New blog reader here.

c.a. Markss last blog post..New Bag

62. I had noticed that you had not “blogged” in a few days. Hope you feel better real soon – - you have the best kitty nurse ever!

WendyT

63. Feel better, Wendy! The “ick” is going around – I hope you’ll feel well enough to knit a bit!!

CraftyGryphons last blog post..Yarn on Thursday – One!

64. I hope u feel better real soon. We have the sickies too.

65. Thank you for letting us know that you are still alive – it was very worrying not to see the posts for a couple of days. Hope you will feel better soon.

66. I hope you feel better soon. Have you tried Vicks Vapor Rub at night? I use it for sinus and stuffy nose problems and it really helps me breathe at night so I can sleep, which definitely speeds the healing. Even better than chicken soup, although I’m just thinking that Lucy may not appreciate the smell!

67. Thanks for the update, Lucy–hope your Momma feels better soon!

68. Wendy,

So sorry to hear you are ill! If you can manage to open one eye to watch TV, Sonny Corinthos on General Hospital is some fine eye candy that just might help you feel a bit better. Always works for me! : 0

69. Hi Wendy,

Hope you feel better soon!

Rosane.

Rosanes last blog post..Happy New Year!!!

70. Dr. Jackie says:

Hope you’re feeling better soon…we miss you!

71. Better soon , I hope!

72. Michele In Maine says:

Lucy take care of your momma~!

73. Treat yourself well — hope you feel better soon!

Sharilyns last blog post..Did you ever feel like Carl Sagan in an Oprah Winfrey world?

74. Feel better soon!

Jocelyns last blog post..Monogamy, schmonogamy

75. Get well wishes coming your way

76. I have been seeing your updates on Facebook — poor baby. Hope you are 100%, like, NOW!

kmkats last blog post..Whew. More recycling tips.

77. Feel better soon. Are you too sick to knit?

Marjis last blog post..Hola!

78. Hope you are well soon. Stay warm – snuggle with Lucy.

79. Lucy,

Tell Momma I am so sorry she is not feeling well and hope she is back on her feet soon. Hope she drinks LOTS of chicken soup, indulges in a LOT of knitting and CUDDLES with kitty – that’s the best medicine! luv.m.

80. Thanks, Lucy, for letting us know that your Momma needs good wishes and good vibes to feel better. I know you’re doing your part!

81. Thanks for the update Lucy- tell Wendy I hope she feels better soon.

…And what a brilliant cat you are to be using the internet. I’m a dog person, but I know she would never be able to figure the computer out :)

82. Feel better soon, Wendy! I prescribe a big glass of Sheep Dip, to be repeated as necessary.

83. feel better soon, wendy! i bet lucy is loving your unintended “vacation.”

opals last blog post..Cranky Wednesday.

84. Hope you feel better soon.

Angies last blog post..A Good Start

85. Hope you feel better soon.

Judy Bs last blog post..February Lady

86. PICAdrienne says:

Well, Lucy honey, you certainly had nothing to do with her feeling poorly, so it must be a dog’s fault! I am sure you are nursing her well, and cuddling nicely. I hope that is the most nursing called for, get well soon Wendy.

87. Hurry and get “all better” soon! We miss you!!! Take care of yourself.

Elizabeths last blog post..Try as I did……..

88. Sorry that you are ill Wendy. Sinus infections are no fun. Hope you will be feeling well very soon.

89. anne marie in philly says:

steven and meredith say: “cousin lucy, take good care of momma. get daddy to help you too!” :-)

90. I hope you feel better soon.

91. Ack! Feel better soon, keep warm, Eat lots of chicken soup, et cetera…

92. Pam Huang says:

Hope you feel better and that you are not feeling so bad that you can’t knit!

93. Take care & get well soon.

Anns last blog post..I Am Back !

94. Still sick? Now I’m getting worried. The Six Pack + 1 sends purrs and headbonks. Purrs usually cure most ills…

95. Thanks , Lucy for letting us know about Momma. Now get back in bed with her and give her lots of lovin…….

96. Lucy- Clearly, the person who coined that phrase has not seen cat yak.

Tell Wendy to get better.

Lorraines last blog post..Brought to You By The Letter "L"

97. Puppy, kitty, and stuffie kisses make it all better!!!!

Really!!!!

98. Feel Better!!!

99. Feel better soon. Winter is yucky! Lucy is beautiful.

100. Thank you, Lucy! Take good care of your Mama and hopefully she’ll feel better soon. Don’t over tax yourself, though. Can’t have the caregiver getting sick too.

Sandra Ds last blog post..No Excuses