1. Mighty Mini, designed by Rachel Henry, knit from Socks That Rock Worthy in the "Tanzanite" and "The Green That Sings" colorways on a 3.0 mm needle.

Hmmmmmm

Ever have one of those days when you have a serious case of writer’s block? Why do I mention that now? Oh, no reason . . .

Yeah. I got nothing. Well, I do have a sock that is growing — see?

sip051309 240x160 Hmmmmmm

I am just barely into the gusset increases on my second Rivulets sock here.

Okay, it is time to invoke one of WendyKnits’ Rules of Blogging:

When you don’t have any blog fodder, post a picture of shoes!

shoes051309 240x160 Hmmmmmm

These are Mephisto shoes. The style is “Kaisy.” They are possibly the most comfy shoes I’ve ever worn. Seriously. With the possible exception of my Mephisto “Leidina” shoes. Love Mephisto shoes!

Lucy Sez:

lucy051309 240x190 Hmmmmmm

“I vant to be alone!”

Tune in tomorrow when I will tell you a secret! icon biggrin Hmmmmmm

Comments

1. *gasp* No socks!

2. Yep when all else fails go to the shoes…socks are coming along nicely.

3. I’m all lovey – love your sock – love your shoes – love your Lucy! Hugs to you! CKK

Cindy Ks last blog post..The Story of the Traveling Stitch Markers

4. Therese says:

Mephisto is the name of my beautiful 14-year-old black cat. I found him abandoned in a shoe box on a cold rainy day in August, as a week-old kitten. We had to feed him kitten formula with a syringe and rub his little belly so he would pee and poo. He is my alpha male cat, and we love him dearly.

5. I love the Memphisitos too. it’s flip flop time now so it’s all about the Teva Mush flip flop. Do you call them Flip Flops or Thongs?

6. patricia says:

great shoes!

I’ll check them out- always on the lookout for comfy shoes. My favorites right now are SAS Viva. Slightly clunky looking, but easy on the feet.

7. Darling shoes, darling kitty, darling sock! ‘Nuff said ! Luv.m. ;-)

8. Ohh I love secrets :)

darcis last blog post..Snow & Sunshine

9. Oh boy – it’s off to Zappo’s I must go – I need something other than my clunky SAS “sort of” slip ons.

Is Lucy channeling Greta or is that her middle name? :P

Leslies last blog post..May 11, 2009

10. I can forgive and forget nothing new on your blog…but…NO SOCKS??? They would look sooo cute in those shoes!!
    pvb

11. Frances says:

Cute shoes!

12. Lucy, the Greta Garbo of the feline world.

Idas last blog post..Color Outside the Lines and Skip the Math

13. That colorway is proving to be beautiful! I’m loving the pattern so much. Good luck getting over that writer’s block.
    Lucy, did you travel to Transylvania?

PMOYSs last blog post..Plastic Boning

14. Emily Alexander says:

Mephistos rock! I am all about comfortable shoes! And like your Mephistos, sometimes you get a bonus and they look good too.

15. Oooh, I hope the secret is how Lucy always manages to look so purr-fectly purr-ty.

16. Ah, Zappos, the only place to go when you’ve got size 9 1/2 Wide feet like mine. I shall have to check and see if Mephistos shoes come in sufficient acreage to cover my feet.

Lucy ignores us… but she’ll be back when the can opener comes out…

Hissy Stitchs last blog post..The Dragon Emerges Damply. With Cats.

17. I have a couple of pair of mephisto sandals and LOVE them!! Will have to look into the shoes……… You are such an enabler ;-)

Janices last blog post..Spinning and Cake Balls and Fiber, Oh My!

18. I love those shoes!! They look awesome!!!

19. I’ve heard good things about Mephistos – they are very cute!

Megan S.s last blog post..must.blog.now.

20. ChristyH says:

Oh I like secrets!!!!! Love those socks!!!

21. First fragrance and now shoes!

Have you tried Taryn Rose? And Beautifeel? Also very nice.

22. I HEART my Mephisto sandles and All-arounders. I think I need a pair of these too now. The only other thing I wear regularly is Dansko.

23. Stephanie says:

I love those shoes!!

24. Oooh I love secrets!

Jocelyns last blog post..A Late Post

25. Theresa in Italy says:

Cute shoes! Ok, cute socks, too, and very elegant kitty!

26. Beautiful socks of course, looking forward to the secret!!

stacys last blog post..More Spring Fling

27. Love the socks. Being ignored by your cat hunh?

southparknitters last blog post..On the go

28. I never heard of Mephisto shoes… and I am late getting here so it’s tomorrow already I want to hear the secret, lol

Aunt Kathys last blog post..Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?

29. The Mephistos look quite comfy. Lately my feet have been needing comfort for some reason. I don’t know how to explain it exactly, but they don’t like being bare naked any longer. I have gone barefoot so much of my life, ever since I was a little kid, that I don’t quite know what to do with this new foot sensation I am having. Needless to say, when my eyes saw your Mephisto photo, my feet jumped up and said, “Yeah, something like that!”.

I have to run now, because my feet are getting just a little bit out of control …

:) firefly

fireflys last blog post..Pumpkin seeds and tea cups

30. Lack of blog fodder has never prevented me from posting, though I can’t say that I’ve ever shown off a pretty pair of shoes. I have my almost a uniform black shoes that I usually wear with a pair of hand knit socks. I bought them because the back was open and would show them off better, though admittedly I did need a new pair of black shoes at the time. I had worn the other ones pretty much straight through.

Seanna Leas last blog post..crawling out from under the rock

31. Comfy shoes/ Try FinnComfort. They are German-made and I haven’t found anything better. Here in Minnesota, you can get them at Nordstrom.

32. There’s nothing like a comfy pair of shoes to put a smile on my face- especially since I wear a double wide width! Bless Reyers Shoe Store