1. pour moi, designed by Lori Versaci, knit from Wollmeise Merino DK in the "Stella Polaris" colorway on a 3.75 mm (U.S. size 5) needle.
2. Outlander MKAL Shawl, designed by Rachel Rodin, knit from Lornas Laces Shepherd Sport in the "Beauchamps" and "Fraser" colorways on a 3.75 mm (U.S. size 5) needle.

It Is Time

Time for what? Time to bind off my shawlette.

WIP012810 240x160 It Is Time

Excitement is in the air. Lucy can hardly contain herself — see?

Lucy012810 240x160 It Is Time

Which of these two yarns do you think I’ll use for my next shawl? (They are both Madelinetosh Tosh Sock.)

Yarn012810 240x160 It Is Time

Comments

1. duh, the blue/green/black combo – lol
    .-= Karen´s last blog .. =-.

2. The one on the left for you and the one on the right for me! :-)

3. I like them both, but you’ve been using a lot of blue/green lately, so I’d go for the gold.

4. I agree with Candi, enough of the blue, try the gold.

5. You can never have too much blue. Go for the blue.
    .-= southparknitter´s last blog ..Mats and Mitts and Pics…oh my! =-.

6. what Candi said
    .-= Tiny Tyrant´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday =-.

7. Pink.

OK, the gold, so you don’t overload on blue all at once… :D

HI-5′n ya, BO!!
    .-= Sandra´s last blog ..ManyhorsesMane says it is now 8°, with a windchill of -10 UGH =-.

8. Pink.

Ok, gold. Take a break from blues so you don’t overload. :D

3-2-1 BO!

9. The golden color – gorgeos!

10. I have to echo Candi – go for the gold!

11. I think you should use both :)

12. I think I’d go with the one on the right but then I can never get enough of blues & greens – plus I already have a shawl in a golden wheat color {g}
    .-= PlainJane´s last blog ..There’s A Hole In Our Home & Our Hearts =-.

13. And they’re both gorgeous! You could hardly go wrong.

14. You have been on a blue kick lately but both yarns are lovely so maybe the answer is both!

15. The teal one–it’s gorgeous.

16. anne marie in philly says:

the gold skein.

have a good weekend! :-)

17. I’d go with the Gold!

18. Sorry — I’m a Libra — making colorway decisions is not in my nature ;-) (but if they were mine, I’d use the gold). Today the mailman brought me 2 apricot Regis silks, one Zauberball and one Austerman Step in one of their new, calmer colorways. Yippeeeeeeeee.
    .-= Cathie Jones´s last blog ..The Back-Alley Strutters =-.

19. Though I personally like the blue better, you’ve done a lot of blue or blue/green or green recently, so I’m opting for the brownish/caramel color. Sally
    .-= Sally´s last blog ..Re-posting of photos of my quilts =-.

20. picadrienne says:

I agree with the others about the gold. However, you may be saving that to go for the gold medal shawl during the Olympics. Really doesn’t matter which you use, it will be stunning, like all of the others.

21. Are you just trying to make us jealous?!

22. The gold one for sure….by the way how is your back doing?

23. Well, you just did a blue one, so definitely go with the gold/earthtones for a change.

I hope your back is better soon.

XOXOX

24. Melissa McKee says:

The blue teal one. How are feeling?

25. Go for the gold. Hope you’re feeling better.

26. I would say the gold, you have done a lot of blue lately.
    .-= Stephieknits´s last blog ..Slow Thursdays =-.

27. fibercrone says:

You’ve been on a blue kick lately.

28. No, I think you’re stuck on the blue-green thing and will continue on this next shawlette. Too hard on the body and brain to change right now!
    .-= Darlene G´s last blog ..I’m Buried with WIP’s =-.

29. I think you’re going to use… hmmm… the blue!
    .-= Virginia´s last blog ..The Designing Process Part II =-.

30. The greeny gold looks like bronze dragonhide (Anne McCaffrey fan here…) Go for it!

31. Its almost time for the Olympics so “Go for the Gold!”

32. Glad you are back! Go for the gold!

33. Blue blue blue!

34. Wendy, You’ve been using alot of blue lately, so I would say the Golden color.
    Hope you feeling better.

35. I think you will choose the gold colour for your next shawlette. The one you just finished is gorgeous as usual. I can see the energy and excitement just flowing from Lucy!! Hope you are feeling better.

36. Lucy must be glad mama is feeling better enough to get on with her knitting! I think you had better do the next shawlette in gold, because you love the green/blue so much you may never get to the gold if you don’t do it now… (at least that’s the way I tend to be)
    .-= annalilly´s last blog .."Ribbit" =-.

37. Kathy Sue says:

The one on the right. Why break the blue run now? Besides, it is very pretyy. And turquoise is the new brown.

38. I think gold would be nice, and its a lovely warm color in the middle of a harsh winter. Of course, I’m a little biased. I’ve been spinning a golden bamboo fiber for the past month, so… Ultimately the choice is yours, but I echo the gold choice.
    .-= pmoys´s last blog ..A day off for once! =-.

39. My guess is the Mustard. Unless you’re in you’re “Blue” period. But they’re both beautiful. :)

40. Go for the gold. Time for a change of color, and the Olympics are almost here so go for the gold!

41. KathyM in SE VA says:

In honor of the upcoming Vancouver Olymipics, I say go for the gold!

42. I think you are tired of blue… gold is good.

43. one for the body one for the edging?
    .-= katkoe´s last blog ..That Warm Fuzzy Feeling Sock Yarn Wool Nylon Blend Machine Washable Hand Dyed Sock Weight Yarn =-.

44. Hmmm. I think it’s a trick question and you’re going to use both.

45. my guess is the not-grey-blue…..

46. The left hand one, you have knit so much blue recently…
    .-= Karin´s last blog ..Reading =-.

47. The blue-green, of course. Is that Baltic?
    .-= Aporanee Schauer´s last blog ..A new year’s resolution =-.

48. The brown! Will be stunning with your hair!

49. Wendy, I’m really liking the piney greens and blues but the gold would be striking in a shawlette! What a decision. I’ll be anticipating what you decide to do with both of them.

50. If it were me, I’d go for the teal, and I think I remember that you like teal, too. But, you may surprise us and use that other color, which would also make a lovely shawl — I imagine leaf stitch patterns and the like….
    .-= Mary´s last blog ..Rest in peace, Mom =-.

51. I concur with the Olympic theme…go for the gold!

52. Go for the Gold.

53. crazycrafter says:

I don’t know . . . such a hard choice! I love the blue, but the gold would be something different. Probably the gold. Or the blue. Whatever you like best!
    Hannah

54. crazycrafter says:

Actually, I think the blue. LOVE it! =)
    Hannah

55. I like the green-toned one better!!

56. You can NEVER knit with enough blue!
    Andi

57. I’m a blue green girl so I say go with the blue-green color which it looks like on
    my monitor. Of course, if you’re bored with that color combination, go with the
    gold. Go with what makes your heart happy.

58. The gold ochre.
    .-= SockPixie´s last blog ..American Girl Doll Sweater =-.

59. If you aren’t tied to one over the other, I would vote for the golden one. The teal one is very similar to the Baltic that you used not that long ago (or at least it feels similar to me).
    .-= Seanna Lea´s last blog ..what are they called? =-.

60. I don’t know which you would choose but that blue/green on the right is heavenly! that is the one I would choose! Hope you back is feeling better.

61. Why choose just one – how about both!
    .-= Thea´s last blog ..Drawing, lace, and and a weird looking thing =-.

62. Because we think you’re such a gem, go for the gold! :)

63. Hi hon!!! Just wanted to drop in and say Hi!!!! what a coincidence I am casting-on for a sock using MadelineTosh yarn.

Hugs!!!!
    .-= Cat´s last blog ..Progresso Panko Bread Crumbs =-.

64. I would have to say the gold just to mix things up. I myself would get bored knitting in a lot of the same shade of color.

65. if you make a gold shawlette, you can layer it with one of the other blue ones already completed. whoo hoo

66. I agree – go for the gold!!!

67. fibercrone says:

Hope the snow looks pretty from where you are. Hope your back pain has abated?

68. The bluish green- the gold washes me out! LOL

69. I love the blue!
    .-= Knitnana & The Meezer´s last blog ..I Think It’s Stopped… =-.

70. NewJerseyLaura says:

both? Ulmus?

71. Although they are both gorgeous, it’s winter and I’m drawn to the colour of warmth in the gold.
    .-= Dorothy´s last blog ..A very Big Thing! =-.

72. I love the blue/green yarn.

The gold could be for a Ravelympics project!