1. pour moi, designed by Lori Versaci, knit from Wollmeise Merino DK in the "Stella Polaris" colorway on a 3.75 mm (U.S. size 5) needle.
2. Outlander MKAL Shawl, designed by Rachel Rodin, knit from Lornas Laces Shepherd Sport in the "Beauchamps" and "Fraser" colorways on a 3.75 mm (U.S. size 5) needle.

Waiting

I’m just waiting for the buttons I ordered to get here.

Victoria072710 160x240 Waiting

In the meantime, I started a sock.

Sock072710 240x160 Waiting

This is my own design, being knit from Sweet Georgia Tough Love sock yarn in the “Mist” colorway.

Lucy did wake up yesterday and help me with all that seaming, so she is  even more exhausted today!

Lucy072710 240x160 Waiting

Comments

1. Nice looking cardigan. Does it fit well?

2. anne marie in philly says:

pretty…the sweater and the sock AND miss lucy!

3. The cardi came out gorgeous! Love the color too. Bet it fits so nice. :D

4. Beautiful sweater; and Lucy wonderful as always

5. I think we need to see it on the actual model. Which is not to say that Gwendolyn doesn’t look lovely. This sweater just needs a live model!
    .-= Cathie Jones´s last blog ..On The Press =-.

6. What a lovely sweater. I didn’t even notice it on the knitty page but your version is certainly worth notice.

7. I agree with the above comment. We need to see the sweater on you so that it can come alive!!

8. Your seams look beautiful, as usual. Any helpful hints to share? Did you create an extra selvedge stitch on the edges? Your summery sock is very pretty, are those Addi Lace size 0 circulars? I keep hoping Signature Needle Arts will come out with circular needles in smaller sizes.
    .-= Roseann´s last blog ..Turn A Square Hat Completed =-.

9. gorgeous sweater!!

Love the sock!

Just WHERE do you find time to type???

Miss Lucy needs her beauty rest, we should all stop typing now and be quiet LOL!
    ♥♥♥
    .-= Sandra´s last blog ..ManyhorsesMane Howww-DEE- Plurky Peeps! were taking a day off of storm cleanup and letting the Village get their work done picking up debri =-.

10. Sandra D says:

Wow – all that moss stitch has certainly been worth it! Gorgeous. Eagerly awaiting the finishing buttons.

11. Juliette says:

From that angle, Lucy looks like a furry fortune cookie.

12. Cardigan is FAB! Poor Lucy, she works too hard.
    .-= Angeluna´s last blog ..Not Holding a Wake for the Blog- Not Just Yet! =-.

13. Seeing yours assembled makes me want to cast on but I’m going to be good and finish some other things first. We have some really neat hand made buttons at LYS that I may use for mine. (Those buttons are the reason the purple yarn wants to be a cardigan.)
    .-= southparknitter´s last blog ..Ooh baby baby =-.

14. Oh, how very cute it turned out. Much better than what I had envisioned. The rust should go nicely with your reddish hair too! Good Job!

15. Patricia Dixon says:

Beautiful Sweater,I just love it..I printer off the pattern, thinking how stunning it will be for the Fall..guess I will follow your lead..

16. Hoping we can see a modeled photo so we know how it fits!

The new sock color is pretty.

Lucy looks worn out…
    .-= pdxknitterati/MicheleLB´s last blog ..knit friends- Passiflora- blueberries =-.

17. margieinmaryland says:

The cardigan is gorgeous, and I bet that the color is great for you. Congratulations!

18. Beautiful! Let us know how it fits in case I ever decide to get brave and make it myself!

19. That is gorgeous. I love the colour.

20. Your Jacket is just gorgoeus. Do show a picture of it with the buttons when they arrive. Buttons are another layer of charm. Love the sock but then I love all your socks :-)
    Have a great day
    Cheers
    Lynne
    .-= Lynne´s last blog ..1920’s Beale Sewing Machine =-.

21. Beautiful sweater! Would love to see it in Raspberry or lt. Grey.
    Poor Lucy! She’d be a puddle of kitty fur if she were down here, it is so miserably hot and getting hotter this weekend. My three pusses just want to melt into the furniture or kitty tree. I’m waiting for winter and the first gust of cold air outside of a freezer door being opened. :-)

22. Anna Housholder says:

M-M-M-M-M! Great job!

What a lovely sweater it turned out to be!

Yes, I agree with a few other people, we need it on a model!

CONGRATS!

23. HeatherB says:

That really did seam up nice – any chance of you modeling it so we can see how it fits on a human?

24. The sweater turned out beautifully! Can’t wait to see it modeled with buttons!
    And poor Lucy looks just plum tuckered out!

25. Wow, that cardi is beautiful.
    Love the socks.
    And always great to see Lucy and all her charm.
    .-= Kim´s last blog ..SWIRL SHAWL COMPLETED =-.

26. Annnnnd it’s a 3-peat…..beautiful cardigan, beautiful sock start and beautiful Lucy – Wendy rocks!

27. Karen in Baltimore says:

In a word: Beautiful!

28. The sweater is beautiful! I love the sock pattern and the colorway!

29. Beth Wilson says:

Gorgeous, GORGEOUS sweater !!

And WHAT an inspiration with those needles so on the move !!

Sooo glad Lucy is such a helper …. Tessa knows how content I am to sit and knit – and even more so when she is under my left arm making sure I’m on track ….

30. It looks beautiful! I’m still in awe at how quickly you knit.
    .-= Virginia´s last blog ..A little knitting love and a bathroom update =-.

31. Dorothy says:

The cardi looks wonderful and I cannot wait to see the type of buttons you chose. I absolutely love that sock yarn colourway. It is yummy. It has been so hot and humis here in Kentucky, ALL my kitties have opted to sleep near fans and air vents!! I have even had the fan on for the ferrets!! Lucy looks a lot like my kitties do…………….sleeping away these dog days of Summer

32. That is one gorgeous piece of office wardrobe. I’m too in love with variegated yarns to make much “work wear”: they look a little too flamboyant, rather than professional. But I seriously need a “business casual” jacket, so maybe….

33. GORGEOUS! I love living vicariously through other knitters. On the one hand I am sooo glad I don’t have a commute to knit through but on the other hand more knitting time would be fantastic!

34. What a gorgeous sweater – you’re seams look amazing! Do you have any tips to share?

35. Ooh, lovely collar! It really makes the whole cardigan charming.

36. Very nice!

37. I’m amazed. You are still (even with project monogamy) the speediest knitter I read. I want to be jealous, but I will still with amazed.
    .-= Seanna Lea´s last blog ..10 Tuesday what not to watch =-.

38. Oh, the cardigan came out sooo well. Can’t wait to see the buttons your chose.

Your new sock reminds me of the vertabrae pattern you did a few years ago. I happened to bring mine out this morning (I still need to finish the second one…) I really should finish that pair up! they’re purple, too!
    .-= MicheleinMaine´s last blog ..Little Folks Laminated Mia Bag =-.

39. Very nice!!! I don’t know how you knit so fast!!
    .-= Natalie´s last blog ..Ten on Tuesday =-.

40. Lovely sock color and pattern!!!!!
    .-= Tammy´s last blog ..Cuddly Wuddly =-.

41. Gorgeous cardigan. I love the color as well as the shape of it.

42. Beautiful!

43. madonnaearth says:

That is cool! The collar’s not what I expected it to be just looking at the knitting laid out flat.

44. The sweater is magnificent and it just screams fall–now if fall would just arrive–soon.

45. Beautiful! I want one!

46. … love the sock … and you really shouldn’t work that poor cat so hard ;)

47. Dr. Jackie says: