I’ve not yet received the buttons I ordered for my Victoria Cardigan, so it remains buttonless and on Gwendolyn. I’ll post a photo of it on a human after I get the buttons on. I did try it on very quickly when I finished it and the fit is good, so I am happy.
Several of you complimented me on my seaming. Well, thank-you! I did not add an extra selvedge stitch to the pattern — there is an extra reverse-stockinette stitch incorporated as part of the pattern so it was not necessary. It was very easy to put together. I did mattress-stitch everywhere except the shoulder seams, which I back-stitched very very firmly. Setting in the sleeves was no problem at all — the sleeve tops matched the armholes quite perfectly, I am happy to say!
A lot of you commented on how quickly I completed this. What you may not know is that I have been off from the day-job for several days. While I am spending a lot of time on other things, I’ve gotten a lot of extra knitting time, which is why it got done so quickly.
And I put in a fair amount of work on the sock last night:
Yep, those are size 0 Addi Lace needles. Love the pointy-ness!
Lucy is in vacation mode, I think.