To add a little variety in my knitting (sleeve knitting gets boring after a while), I joined the shoulders of my It-Might-Be-the-Hawthorn-Pullover-But-Kinda-Sorta-Isn’t via a three-needle bind-off. The pattern does not have any kind of finishing on the neck, but I did a simple crochet chain edging to neaten it up.
And that is the extent of my crochet skillz.
I also set the one finished sleeve into the armhole, but did not sew up that side seam.
And I am just a few rows away from beginning the armhole decreases on the second sleeve, so the end is in sight for this project.
The color is way off in these photos. Chalk that up to artificial light!
I have something really fun planned for my next project.
Meanwhile, I am slowly working on my BFF Scarf. As it is commuter knitting only and I generally knit on it only in the morning, there is not much project. I will make a pattern available for it when I am done, but don’t expect it any time soon!