I’ve made some good progress on Filey over the past few days. I’ve completed the front, joined the front and back at the shoulders using a three-needle bind-off, and knit the neckband.
The pattern has you knit the neckband for 6″ but I did not want a turtleneck so stopped at around 2.5″
I’ve done some work on the first sleeve as well.
It looks like it is close to completed, but the sleeves are knit to almost 23″ to compensate for the shrinkage that will occur when the sweater is washed in hot water and dried in the dryer.
Tomorrow is my big Thanksgiving prep day, but you never know — I may get my sleeve finished too.
Lucy is exhausted just thinking about it.