I finally photographed my recently-completed sideways shawl yesterday.
This shawl took two 250-yard skeins of Tempted Luxe Grrl and it measures approximately 58″ along the straight top edge and 14″ at the deepest center point. Here’s a closeup of it from the back:
And the front:
I’m working on the second version of this shawl:
I’ve increased the rate of increase of this version so it gorws deeper much faster. The color is much prettier thatn shows in the photo oaboe.
Second KAL Contest
Thanks to everyone who posted photos of their yarn choices in my Ravelry group. I was randomly giving away free patterns to some of the posters. We still have more than a week until the KAL actually starts, so there is still time to knit a swatch of the pattern, as described in the preliminary information in the pattern.
Head on over to Ravelry to this thread to enter the contest.
- One photo per person please
- Photos only in this thread, no chat, please. With your photo post, please identify the yarn and needle size.
- If you’ve posted a lace swatch photo in another thread, re-post it here to be entered in the contest.
- You may post photos through June 20, 2012 to be entered to win.
- The winner will be chosen randomly from the photos posted on June 21, 2012.
What will the winner receive? This:
Here’s a close-up of the label:
Wendy & Lucy
What Lucy is really doing: