I’ve made some good progress on my Bulky Cardi. I completed the front, attached the front pieces to the back using a three-needle bind-off, picked up stitches around d the neck and knit a neckband. And I sewed the buttons on.
It’s quite long — around 34″ from shoulder to hem. I have planned this as another outerwear jacket so I wanted a nice long one.
Here’s a close-up of the neckband:
It’s a better view of the buttons as well. I ordered them from MM Beck Millinery and I highly recommend them. The buttons are lovely and were very reasonably priced and the service was great. Very fast shipping, and the buttons came packaged in a wee cotton pouch instead of a plastic bag — a nice touch!
So just the sleeves remain to be knit. I know Lucy is looking forward to my finishing this because next up will be her little blanket.
Patiently she waits.