1. "T-Rex," designed by Rebecca Danger, knit from Blue moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock in the "Lucky" colorway on U.S. size 3 needles.

More Poncho

Another boring blog post with an update on a long-term project. Here’s the front, halfway there:

WIP092213 240x160 More Poncho

Yes, it looks just like the back! Upcoming blog posts will continue to feature my incremental progress on this project.

So to distract and entertain, Loki has consented to pose for you.

Loli092213 160x240 More Poncho

He has just this weekend discovered that his big scratching post has a little pedestal on top, perfect for posing in a regal manner.

Here he is in a more candid pose:

Loki092213a 240x160 More Poncho

And here is an extreme close-up of his giant floofy paws!

Paws092213 240x160 More Poncho

Comments

1. Hi Wendy, Ive been off the web for a while and I’m sorry to learn about Lucy; Loki is beautiful and looks mischievous. Good luck to all.

2. Gorgeous floofy paws!

3. Love the regal pose! And the poncho is lovely too:)
    Lee Cockrum´s last blog post ..Blogtember – September 9th

4. Heidi (LunaKitty) says:

LOL! Loki looks so regal on his pedestal. I hope LunaKitty doesn’t get any ideas!

5. gorgeous cat!

6. Shirley Gallagher says:

Beautiful poncho, gorgeous kitty. Love the paws.

7. Kathlene Larson says:

Loki is beautiful. A very fetching little guy.

8. I have a question, how`s Loki doing with you touching those flooy paws

9. Charming big floofy feet

10. I’m in love with Loki, and the poncho, hope you’ll write up the pattern.
    Chris Reeske´s last blog post ..How to make the stretched star

11. Loki! Loki! Loki! We all love Loki! What a beautiful and VERY regal cat! You must hate to leave him to go to work, but I’m SURE he’s ecstatic when you walk in the door at the end of the day.

12. the picture of Loki on the pedestal, he looks a lot like my Adia, or maybe she looks like him. She’s all kinds of floofy and has that gorgeous ruff like he does. Have to look back and see what his heritage is. She came from The Siamese Rescue. Her blue eyes and sorta tortie points gave her entry, but her fur… She’s got other secrets yet to be discovered. Lovely knitting as always. You and the Yarn Harlot on two different yet similar projects – lots of gorgeous knitting, just not you guy’s usual flash!

13. dorothy in kentucky says:

Oh I love big floofy paws! Paw floof is the best. He is such a handsome boy I think he knows it too. What a love bug! The poncho is coming along nicely.

14. Gosh, he’s a beauty and he looks so regal. I also think he has a little ham in him and loves the attention. You are a lucky lady to have him and he is certainly a lucky guy. To you your progress may seem slow but to me it’s amazing and I think it will be a beautiful, wonderful poncho.

15. Boring? What boring? I am in love with Loki. The camera naturally loves him. Oh yes, the poncho looks interesting too. But Loki stole this show.

16. Loki looks like twice the cat from when you first brought him home. I was looking at the first couple of days pics you posted. He is thriving with you.

17. Your poncho is looking wonderful! Can’t wait to see it finished. Loki looks like he is the master of the house with the big floofy paws!

18. Can’t wait to see this project when completed! And, Loki is just to cute! He seems to really enjoy the photo shoots! LOL…

19. As someone above said, “What boring”? I can’t believe how fast you knit! And that boy, what a handsome love bug!

20. Love the floofy paws! Nobody in my furherd has floofy paws like that.
    The poncho is positively lovely. Wendy, I can’t believe how fast you knit. :)

21. What a ham! (Loki, not you.)

22. The poncho is progressing nicely! I have that same kitty scratching post/pedestal and my kitties will not sit on it! Good for you, Loki! And I love his “floofy” paws and that description suits them perfectly;O))

23. Mary E Osborne says:

What a beautiful poncho! What a beautiful kitteh! So…. kingly! If that’s a word! luv.m.

24. Loki is absolutely gorgeous! What a lucky boy to have found you.

25. Not boring at all! Your beautiful cable work blows me away! And Loki is gorgeous. He looks,so regal, hmmm!

26. Midnite Baker says:

Love the regal pose of His Majesty Loki!! The only things lacking are a crown and sceptre. Enjoy your royal vantage point! M
    P.S. Now, you must learn how to maneuver up to the bookcase top.