1. pour moi, designed by Lori Versaci, knit from Wollmeise Merino DK in the "Stella Polaris" colorway on a 3.75 mm (U.S. size 5) needle.
2. Outlander MKAL Shawl, designed by Rachel Rodin, knit from Lornas Laces Shepherd Sport in the "Beauchamps" and "Fraser" colorways on a 3.75 mm (U.S. size 5) needle.

Loki Sez

LokiXmas122513 193x240 Loki Sez

Happy Holidays to All!

Comments

1. And happy holidays to sweet Loki from me and my two cats, Harry and Hobbes
    Oh, and to Loki’s people!

2. Molly, Little Boy and I wish you and Loki a very blessed Christmas.

3. Merry Christmas Wendy & Loki I really Love the Britta cowl, trying to figure out how to do a non wool version that would be just as pretty (it itches, sigh)

4. And the same to you!

5. Shirley Gallagher says:

Happy holidays to you and sweet Loki. This is my kitty Piwacket’s first Christmas too. He’s taken over our home and our hearts.

6. Alice in Richmond says:

Merry Christmas Wendy and Loki!!!
    from The Emperor and Pirate Jack and Alice of course.

7. Merry Christmas Wendy & Loki :D

8. Rosemary Johnson says:

Loki is just the cutest thing! Merry Christmas!

9. Happy Holidays Wendy and Loki. Loki is truly the most beautiful kitty.

10. Wishing Loki and family a Merry Christmas. He sure looks white and fluffy.

11. Elaine in NYC says:

Simply purrrrrfect! Happy Holidays.

12. Wishing Loki & Wendy a very Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year from Millie and her mom.

13. Griffin, Emery and their Mum who is new to them this year wish you, Loki, and your new mum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

14. Midnite Baker says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Sparky & Mary

15. Merry Christmas Wendy and Loki :)

16. Merry Christmas x

17. Merry Christmas to you also Wendy from Carole,
    Char Char and Chloe in Pennsylvania! Happy New Year!

18. Happy all the Holidays to you too! Wishing you many blessings throughout the new year – you bless us every week!

19. Lauraquilts says:

He is way too cute!!

20. OMG, such a sincere & earnest little face! Thank you, and Happy Holidays to you & your people! (In my house, this “face” either precedes or follows crashing noises; I’m torn between kissing a little nose & getting the spray bottle [of Extreme Wetness]). I haven’t been able to have a Christmas tree in years.
    CeltChick´s last blog post ..And one more!!

21. oh thank you sweety, Happy Holidays to you and yours from me and mine!

22. My Loki, you’re extra photogenic on Christmas! Happy Holidays to you too!

23. Happy New Year, Wendy, Loki, and Koarc!

24. Lynne in Florida says:

Peace and love to you, Loki, and all your family and friends, Wendy especially, from me and Chipper.

25. Loki – Happy Holidays back at ‘ya – to you and yours. Is that an ornament you removed from the tree? Our Ash was busy doing that while we were away.

26. Happy Holidays to you Loki and your family. You are a very handsome little fella!
    maryanne´s last blog post ..‘Tis The Season

27. Happy Holidays to you too!