1. Segel, designed by Lea Viktoria, knit from Miss Babs Yummy 2-Ply Toes in the "Draco" gradient set on a 3.5 mm (U.S. size 4) needle.

Almost Time

First off, the winner of a copy of Anna Dalvi’s lovely eBook Mystic Shawls is Kendra Struthers, who has been emailed. Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway and told me which design is your favorite.

Next up, look what I finished!

Array062214 240x225 Almost Time

Yes, I finally finished my Array Cowl!

Array062214a 168x240 Almost Time

This was knit from madelinetosh pashminia, in the water lily and malachite colorways, using a U.S. size 6 needle.

Actually, I finished it a week ago. I’ve been working on a stealth project since then. The sample for this:

2014Mystery 240x240 Almost Time

Yes! It is almost time for me to announce my Summer Mystery Shawl KAL! Watch this space!

As you can see, the excitement here is palpable.

Loki062214 240x195 Almost Time

Comments

1. World’s Most Adorable Cat. :)

2. WooHoo! I’ve put the button on my blog, Wendy!
    Debbie M´s last blog post ..On the needles and in the mail

3. Great graphic – I can hardly wait.

4. Mary Lou says:

I’m so excited for the Knit-A-Long…can’t wait for the first clue! Thank you, Wendy.

5. catspaw says:

The Array is very pretty – love the colors. It looks like it was a tedious knit. Was it?
    I hope Loki is taking good care of you during your recuperation. I’m busy trying to figure out what knitting to take on vacation, a very difficult task!

6. I love the cowl! It’s beautiful!! :) :) Looking forward to hearing about the shawl.
    ~Amanda
    Amanda´s last blog post ..Saturday Snapshots: Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel

7. Julie Beaver says:

looking forward to it!

8. patricia says:

Can’t wait! Loki’s first mystery shawl!

9. So excited about the KAL. Really looking forward to joining.

10. Patricia says:

I really like the texture and the color of your cowl.

11. I was hoping there was going to be a summer mystery KAL again! I got one of those “scratch and rests” for my kitties recently – they love it!

12. The Array cowl is gorgeous. The texture is really nice. Loki looks like he is having a dreamy nap.

13. Mary Tole says:

Wendy, the cowl is absolutely beautiful. You are one talented lady. Also looking forward to the KAL. Of course Loki looks adorable as always, he is one handsome dude.

14. GeniaKnitz says:

LOVE the cowl.
    Also, of course, the cat.
    ;o)

15. Congratulations, Kendra! Want a new BFF? Good grief, does Loki ever open his eyes? Nothing is as laid-back as a napping kitteh. The cowl looks warm & lovely.
    CeltChick´s last blog post ..Ouch

16. Lynne in Florida says:

I’m almost tempted to knit that cowl myself, and I don’t like cowls. It’s beautiful! Soooo looking forward to the Summer Mystery KAL – this will be my fourth, I think. If Loki were any more excited, his tail might twitch – and we can’t have that.

17. Hooray! And oh. Cat fits real good right there :)

18. Your cowl is gorgeous!! Looking forward to the Mystery KAL. Loki is certainly giving the impression that he is not at all excited about the mystery KAL.

19. We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might as well check things out.

I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward
    to looking over your web page yet again.
    ragnarok เถื่อน´s last blog post ..ragnarok เถื่อน

20. Our sweet critters always know whatis important–good food, a little nap, some cuddling–they’re pretty smart!

21. handmadebysue says:

Your Array Cowl looks yummy!

22. Jackie Bartlett says:

Love the cowl! It’s beautiful and even though it’s in the 90s I want to make one!

23. I can’t wait. I’m hoping you announce it soon, so I can take it with me when I’m visiting my folks. There’s no yarn for miles where they are, and I’ve learned to take a lot with me. At least they have internet and I’ll be able to keep up.

24. GrandPenny says:

I am SO excited about your KAL. I was afraid you weren’t doing one and it would not feel like summer without it. Can’t wait to add to my collection of your gorgeous shawls.
    Thanks for your faithfulness!