Comfort Fade Cardi by Andrea Mowry, knit from Miss Babs  Kaweah in the Parchment, Old Gold, Petrified Forest, and Espresso colorways, using 3.75mm and 4mm needles.

Mother’s Day

The winner of a copy of Baby Brights by Kathleen McCafferty is Christel, who has been emailed. Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway.

I’m making good progress on my Joker shawl:

WIP051015 240x113 Mothers Day

I ought to have it done in a day or two. Boxy is still waiting in the wings. My co-KALer is making some nice progress on hers, so I’ll pick mine up again when she reaches the same point I am at in mine. And I have plenty of other projects to knit along the way!

Loki sez:

Loki051015 240x135 Mothers Day

“Happy Mother’s Day! I am available for hugs!”

Comments

1. Christel says:

Thank you so much!! What a great Mother’s Day gift!! My sweet granddaughter is visiting right now from across the country, she’s 7 months old and these patterns will be great to do for her. Four generations together today!
    Mother’s Day hugs to all! –Christel

2. Shirley Gallagher says:

Your shawl is beautiful, wonderful colors. I wish I could give Loki a hug, what a belly.

3. Hugs to Loki! What a content, secure kitty he is. Ours don’t sleep on their backs, but maybe they don’t trust each other not to pounce? Beautiful shawl and pretty spring/summer colors. Have a great week Wendy! Bess
    Bess´s last blog post ..Surrounded by Loveliness

4. NanaDeb says:

You, Wendy, astonish me in how fast you knit your beautiful often complicated projects. Do you have secrets you can share? The shawl is beautiful-I’m hoping for one in my future 😉
    Waiting to see how your Boxy comes together… Enjoy your day! Hugs to Loki!

5. catspaw says:

Sweet kitty with a fuzzy belly. Happy Mothers Day from another fur-mommy.

6. Denise Wessman says:

Hugs to Loki. Happy Mother’s Day. Love your shawl. The colors are gorgeous.

7. Midnite Baker says:

Oh, Loki, Thanks for the hugs. M

8. I made fingerless gloves very close in shades: madeline tosh variegated “Carbon” color, I think, and a chartreuse / safety green: really cool colors. Lots of compliments.

Nice work & pretty colors on your shawl!