Moth Cardigan, designed byAmy Christoffers, knit from Rowan SoftYak DK in the Plain colorway, using U.S. size 3 and 5 needles.

Mother’s Day

The winner of a copy of Baby Brights by Kathleen McCafferty is Christel, who has been emailed. Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway.

I’m making good progress on my Joker shawl:

WIP051015 240x113 Mothers Day

I ought to have it done in a day or two. Boxy is still waiting in the wings. My co-KALer is making some nice progress on hers, so I’ll pick mine up again when she reaches the same point I am at in mine. And I have plenty of other projects to knit along the way!

Loki sez:

Loki051015 240x135 Mothers Day

“Happy Mother’s Day! I am available for hugs!”

Comments

1. Christel says:

Thank you so much!! What a great Mother’s Day gift!! My sweet granddaughter is visiting right now from across the country, she’s 7 months old and these patterns will be great to do for her. Four generations together today!
    Mother’s Day hugs to all! –Christel

2. Shirley Gallagher says:

Your shawl is beautiful, wonderful colors. I wish I could give Loki a hug, what a belly.

3. Hugs to Loki! What a content, secure kitty he is. Ours don’t sleep on their backs, but maybe they don’t trust each other not to pounce? Beautiful shawl and pretty spring/summer colors. Have a great week Wendy! Bess
    Bess´s last blog post ..Surrounded by Loveliness

4. NanaDeb says:

You, Wendy, astonish me in how fast you knit your beautiful often complicated projects. Do you have secrets you can share? The shawl is beautiful-I’m hoping for one in my future 😉
    Waiting to see how your Boxy comes together… Enjoy your day! Hugs to Loki!

5. catspaw says:

Sweet kitty with a fuzzy belly. Happy Mothers Day from another fur-mommy.

6. Denise Wessman says:

Hugs to Loki. Happy Mother’s Day. Love your shawl. The colors are gorgeous.

7. Midnite Baker says:

Oh, Loki, Thanks for the hugs. M

8. I made fingerless gloves very close in shades: madeline tosh variegated “Carbon” color, I think, and a chartreuse / safety green: really cool colors. Lots of compliments.

Nice work & pretty colors on your shawl!