Beadwork, by Jade Starmore, knit from Wendy Guernsey, using 2.75mm needles.

Out of Control

That’s me, out of control. Meet Fifi:

Foxes072915

I enjoyed knitting Florian the fox so much I had to make a girl fox. She is a bit larger than Florian because I knit her from aran weight yarn: a leftover partial skein of Rowan Harris Aran, a now-discontinued yarn. It’s a great foxy color, is it not?

That’s not all:

Mouse072915

This is Souris, a sweet little girl mouse. Her dress looks very French, no?

Mouse072915a

I can quit any time.

A coworker arranged some of my critters so you could see all their little tails:

Animals072915

The animals live in my office because Loki does not know the difference between them and cat toys.

Loki072915

“Who, me?”

Comments

1. Florence says:

They are adorbs! You can tell he is trying to figure out how to get to your office to steal them. 🙂

2. “I can quit anytime.” Yeah, just keep telling yourself that.

3. Midnite Baker says:

Just too cute for words!! M

4. Denise Wessman says:

Adorable and addicting. I love the foxes. Loki may need one of his own. Who could resist that face. I would definitely cave.

5. Monica Cortada says:

These are so cute! About how many hours does it take you to make a little critter. I’ve never tried, but after seeing your bunnies and foxes I think I’ll try.

6. I love your little creatures!

7. Lucky you, surrounded by cute little critters at work and at home. I hope Loki is not the jealous kind.

8. Those critters are all so cute! Loki – do you really try to beat them up?????!

9. Just.Too.Cute!

10. Lee Long says:

Why quit? They are adorable. You could always sell them.

11. Time for an intervention?

But they are enormously cute.

12. Girl, I can see you’re on a bender with these patterns! They are super cute, though, so just keep on going. As to the Feline-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, anything small enough to be carried away IS a cat toy — it’s a Cat Law, like “if I fits I sits”.
    Anna´s last blog post ..Challenge Week 5

13. Love them!! We have to hide the critters our daughter felted from our fur girls.
    But they are so cute!

14. These are just adorable–I look forward to seeing what you knit next. SO cute!

15. You got me started when you showed Bunny Girl in a Dotty Dress. So far I have made a calico cat, an elephant, the bunny girl, and a hedgehog. As soon as I finish the elephant’s dress I will make a cupcake, then a fox. They are soooo fun to look at. I will give them to a granddaughter eventually.
    I can stop any time too – but I don’t want to.

16. Very cute critters. They are addictive. By Christmas hopefully you will find them all homes or maybe some of them. I knit a critter for my cats and put some catnip in it. It was a favorite. I felted it to give it longer life.

17. I just love the new Miss Mousy and Miss Foxy. So cute. Thanks for sharing with us.

18. All very cue!
    Louise´s last blog post ..Packing the Important Stuff

19. If you ever decided to sell or give these critters away, I have some children that would love them! They are just beautiful! Loki is too 😀
    Sarah´s last blog post ..{this moment}

20. Oh so cute…

21. Lestersmama says:

My Lester’s motto is “If it’s not nailed down, it’s a cat toy.”