Corrugated Shawl, designed by Cecelia Campochiaro, knit from Crave Caravan in the Tilly colorway, using U.S. size 4 needles.

Enough for Now!

Meet Jean-Claude:

JeanClaude080215 225x240 Enough for Now!

He is Souris’ boyfriend.

Mice080215 240x200 Enough for Now!

I made him a purple cable-knit sweater. I think he looks very debonair in it!

JeanClaudeSweater080215 197x240 Enough for Now!

And with this I am done (for now) with kitting adorable little critters from Julie Williams’ patterns. That is subject to change at any time, of course.

I have made the August dresses for Dottie and Inga — can’t forget that:

AugustDresses080215 240x201 Enough for Now!

Now that it is August, I am working on my Camp Loopy project. More on that next time!

Two years ago today, My buddy L-B and I took a road trip to West Virginia and returned with this little guy:

LokiThen080215 188x240 Enough for Now!

And here he is today:

Loki080215 240x135 Enough for Now!

Happy Loki-versary!

Comments

1. Anna (alcatmom) says:

Happy Gotcha Day, Loki!!

2. Jean-Claude needs a beret! Happy Anniversary to you and Loki.

3. Shirley Gallagher says:

Love the critters. And Loki looks like a different cat today, his tail is so much fuller too. That’s what having a loving home does for a kitty. Congratulations on a wonderful two years!

4. Leslie F says:

Happy Loki-versary! I hope he got a knitted toy as well,

5. patricia says:

Happy “you both won the lottery day!”.

Loki you are such a fluffster!

Love Jean Claude’ssweater buthe really needs pants!

6. Venice Smith says:

I agree that he is a dashing fellow.

Wendy, are you going to have an MKAL this summer? It’s sadly beginning to look doubtful.

7. Midnite Baker says:

Can’t believe it has been 2 years already. Happy Anniversary!! Love Jean-Claude. Think he would look cute in shorts and a beret, as someone else suggested.

8. Second Anniversary, congrats to Loki, lucky cat, lucky you.

9. Denise Wessman says:

Happy anniversary!!! Loki looks incredible after two years of great attention. Love Jean-Claude. I agree, pants and a beret. Possibly holding a paint palette. Love all your critters.especially their knitted dresses. Tuna cake tonight?

10. 2 years!!!!

11. I love Jean-Claude’s expression. How adorable and handsome he is in his cable sweater.

12. Awww! Happy mama cat anniversary!
    Angela Hockabout´s last blog post ..Knitcation

13. All these critters (and their clothing!) you have been coming up with are just too cute!

14. Lynne in Florida says:

I suppose Angelique was left out because she just got a new dress a short while ago, yes?
    Jean-Claude is a very handsome mouse indeed! He should have a mustache, along with the beret.

Happy Anniversary, Wendy and Loki! You are so lucky to have each other.

15. Happy Loki-versary to both of you! Although I’m sure Loki thinks every day is his day, that’s just being a cat. Jean Claude is darling; I’d love to see a little beret on him.
    Anna´s last blog post ..Week 6 (omg, of 50!) Challenge

16. Happy Happy Happy Loki-versary to you both. You are both very lucky!

17. Happy Loki-versary day! He’s very handsome.

I love the little creatures you’ve been knitting–now I think I need to try that. 🙂

18. Dorothy in Kentucky says:

All your critters are adorable. Like SQUEEEE adorable! Ah it does not seem like two years have passed. Happy Loki-versary to both of you

19. Happy Loki~versary!!! Loki is so awesome! Both of you are lucky =^•^=
    I’ve totally enjoyed watching your little critters take on their personality – SO CUTE!! And their stylish outfits – Can’t wait so see more (as we all know your addicted) Thanks for sharing them 🙂

20. GeniaKnitz says:

Not enough! Never enough.
    ;o)

21. Love the new mouse! Your critters look so good. The fussy details are always challenging for me. So glad you and Loki found each other!