Ottar Hap Shawl, designed by Kate Davies, knit from Buachaille in the Squall, Ptarmigan, and Islay colorways, using a U.S. size 9 (5.5mm) needle.

Camp Loopy July Project

My Camp Loopy July project is completed:

Modeled071016 166x240 Camp Loopy July Project

This is Sur le chemin de l’école, pattern by Mamie-Thé. I “liked” in Ravelry and then forgot about it until I went back through my old “likes” on Ravelry, looking for something for this month’s Camp Loopy project.

FO071016 240x135 Camp Loopy July Project

I made my shawl from 3 skeins of Madelinetosh Pashmina in the “Rain Water” colorway. I added additional rows of 2×2 rib at the end to use up all of my yarn.

Detail071016 240x175 Camp Loopy July Project

This was such a fun knit — sort of a sampler of patterns. It worked up quickly because it stayed fun and entertaining to the end.

Loki, of course, helped me every step of the way.

Loki071016 240x240 Camp Loopy July Project

Comments

1. Shirley Gallagher says:

What a beautiful shawl. I love the different patterns, it does look like fun.

2. Tiffanie says:

Merci for highlighting Sur le chemin de l’école. J’ouvre mon coeur is another shawl pattern from the same designer that looks beautiful.

I often wonder how many knitting pattern gems are hiding on Ravelry. This is certainly a precious find. Yours is beautiful, and I love the color.

I bet Loki was a good helper when it came time for blocking. 🙂

3. Patricia says:

How lovely! It does look like fun. I’m still working on my June project.

4. Monica Cortada says:

I like that a lot! It’s beautiful.

5. Deborah Gajee says:

Wow. Beautiful. That was very fast. I am only halfway through my second skein.

6. Lovely design, so visually interesting and classic, and in that yarn it will go with everything. Perfect!
    Barbara´s last blog post ..Pattern | Alaris Wrap

7. RobinF. says:

Your shawl came out beautifully. I had to add it to my faves when you first posted about it. It is far down on my list but it’s there. I’m still working on my project 2 for camp.

8. Dorothy Bunch says:

It looks beautiful! That colour is great! Ahhh so nice you have such a good helper!

9. That is so pretty, I Favorited it when you first shared it, I am REALLY tempted to make it – it looks so wearable and the colorway is perfect. (all that is missing is some white fur… )

10. Très beau! superb wool, color and pattern to work together.