Beadwork, by Jade Starmore, knit from Wendy Guernsey, using 2.75mm needles.

Sundays Are For Sewing

I do still knit, honest. But I am really enjoying getting back into sewing. Here is today’s project:

A dress and pinafore for Kirsten. She’s been feeling the love because she got some new footwear this week.

Dala horse clogs!

Knit boots!

Ugg boots!

And in other news, Loki has become adept at selfies.

Comments

1. Barbara A. says:

Ohhhhh, Wendy! You continue to amaze me! Beautiful work!

2. Oh, those shoes, those clogs! adorable!

3. Sophy0075 says:

Oh my – did you make the clogs and boots too? Those are wonderful. Some little girl will be THRILLED with her doll baby, thanks to you.

4. Joan from Wisconsin says:

You sure do an excellent job making the doll clothes. A nice change from knitting. I have knitted many slip over sweaters with pants for the AG dolls. It is so much fun and even made one whole outfit out of angora. Did football team colors, college colors, etc. but just kept for myself and/or gave to special friends. Did not “officially” sell any like at craft shows, etc. Too hard for me at my age (over 70)

5. I’m really enjoying your sewing prowess on the AG clothes. Where did you get those cute shoes?

6. Robin F. says:

I want a pair of horse clogs! Do they come in mom sizes? Loki is better with selfie than I am.

7. Chris Reeske says:

I love to sew too, but mostly quilts for others and clothes for myself. I love Loki’s selfie

8. Shirley Gallagher says:

Beautiful work. Beautiful kitty.

9. Pam Huang says:

Your dresses for the dolls are adorable-where did you get the patterns.? Have you knitted any clothes for them? Kudos to you for supporting the charity.

10. I’d also like to know where you got the dress patterns. They are adorable! And the footwear! Did you make them? I’ve decided to use up my yarn ends making sweaters for the dolls. Lots of fun projects to choose from. I’d like to send footwear as well. Thanks so much for your inspiration.