Moth Cardigan, designed byAmy Christoffers, knit from Rowan SoftYak DK in the Plain colorway, using U.S. size 3 and 5 needles.

Four Years Ago Today

Four years ago today, my BFF L-B and I took a road trip to Martinsburg, WV to pick up this little guy:

Loki080217d 240x147 Four Years Ago Today

Today is our 4-year Loki-versary! It’s hard to believe it’s been 4 years since this ball o’ floof came to live with me. He was two years old when I adopted him — he had his 6th birthday this past April.

Loki080217c 240x217 Four Years Ago Today

He is the personification of Ragdoll traits, happy to flop down anywhere and fall asleep.

Loki080217b 185x240 Four Years Ago Today

He also loves to nap in my Hinza Tote.

Loki080217e 240x167 Four Years Ago Today

I purchased it from The Loopy Ewe to use as, well, a tote bag. But Loki has commandeered it for himself.

At night he sleeps on top of the dresser by my bed so he can keep tabs on me during the night.

Loki080217a 240x158 Four Years Ago Today

Tonight he’ll get a new toy, and lots of kisses and snuggles!

Comments

1. Shirley Gallagher says:

What a gorgeous sweet kitty. So happy he came to live with you. Congratulations to you both!

2. Happy Gotcha Day! Animals add so much to our lives.

3. Happy birthday loki!

4. Tiffanie says:

Congratulations to Loki and family! He is a very beautiful and lucky boy. And thank you for sharing his antics with the world.

5. He sure is a sweet boy, happy for you and Loki! 🙂

6. Michelle says:

Happy Loki-versary! And many more. . .I enjoy seeing his antics also!

7. patricia says:

Lucky Loki, Lucky Wendy!

Happy Loki-versary!

8. Christiane says:

Happy Birthday Loki, Best wishes for many more beautiful years. Enjoy your cuddles and kisses.

9. Happy adoptionversary! He is a beauty and has great taste in tote bags.

10. He is so beautiful. And floppy.

11. Happy Loki-versary, and may there be many, many more to come! 🙂
    Su´s last blog post ..Four Years Ago Today

12. Happy anniversary, Loki and Wendy!
    Kristen Chambers´s last blog post ..Birthdays etc.

13. Happy Day for you and Loki! He looks to be such a sweetie. Glad you two found each other;O)) And he is so cute in his knitting tote – lol!

14. Such a sweet little guy

15. Happy Lokiversary! However, I’m not quite sure what to make of the second photo! He is a magnificent boy!

16. Happy Loki-versary! I get such a kick out of seeing him here. You are all lucky to have each other!

17. Happy Lokiversary and may there be many, many more.

18. Lynne S. says:

Happy Loki-versary! No, it doesn’t seem like four years to me, either. He is absolutely adorable. I look forward to seeing pics of Loki in every post.

19. Happy Anniversary! Pets add so much affection and comedy to our lives! I find it amusing that Loki chooses to sleep in that tote even though he doesn’t really fit in it.

20. Anna Housholder says:

Happy Birthday, Sweet Loki!!

21. Belated HB to Loki

22. Charlottewv says:

Happy, happy Loki-versary from West Virginia! I hope you have a “purr-fect” day, sweet Loki, and many, many more happy Loki-versaries. 💙🐾

23. Wow, 4 years went fast! He is such a gorgeous boy! Happy Anniversary to you both!

24. Happy Loki-versary, always fun to see him and your comments on internet every week.
    Thank you and a long happy life to Loki!

25. Catherine S. says:

Happy, happy birthday, Loki. <3

26. Happy Birthday Loki!

27. Four years!!!??!! No way!
    gosh, that went by fast – Happy Anniversary!

28. Dorothy from Kentucky says:

Beautiful kitty! You have the best mum

29. Kristine M. says: