Beadwork, by Jade Starmore, knit from Wendy Guernsey, using 2.75mm needles.

Toorie

My Toorie Cardigan is done!

This is a Martin Storey design from Rowan 65, knit from Rowan Felted Tweed. I made no mods to the pattern — I even ordered the same buttons that were shown on the model (ordering info in Rowan 65).

In other news, I just got a Wyze camera for my home so I can spy on Loki when I am not at home. Here he is, gazing at the front door, waiting for Momma to come home.

Comments

1. Congratulations, your cardigan is really beautiful (so is Loki)!

2. Mary Lou says:

Lovely!

3. Monica Cortada says:

Wow! That is amazing. The matching of the pattern on set in sleeves is so perfect that at first I thought it was a seamless design, but then I remembered you had posted pictures of the different pieces.

4. Absolutely beautiful – you are an awesome knitter.

5. Sharen Warren says:

The sweater is beautiful and so is Loki. ?

6. Wow the cardigan is stunning!

I wonder what mischief you will catch Loki at now – smoking catnip cigarettes, watching daytime TV…

7. beautiful sweater and buttons!
    Also, I think this is the first time I’ve seen Loki awake and sitting up! Beautiful Boy.

8. Gorgeous cardigan and very funny Wyze look at Loki. My daughter’s little rescue dogs do something similar. They and Loki love their Mamas!

9. Absolutely beautiful!!!

10. Gorgeous! And just in time for Easter, too.

11. Love it!

12. Love the cardigan – & just in time for Easter! The camera view is really neat too. Making me want one to spy on my babies.

13. Wow! That photo really shows how fluffy Loki is. You’re going to have so much fun with that camera!
    And another Wow! The sweater turned out gorgeous! You did an excellent job, as we all knew you would. 🙂 Happy belated Easter.

14. Dorothy in Kentucky says:

The sweater is stunning as always. And Loki is just too adorable

15. Awwww – Loki is so alert waiting for you – adorb! Your sweater is gorgeous….

16. Leslie F says:

A lot of similar thoughts – did you actually wear it for Easter?

Enjoy your “Loki cam”! Hope he actually does something to entertain/distract you.

17. Oh WOW!! The cardigan can out super!!! And sweet Loki, what would we
    do without our cats! 🙂

18. Barbara Runcie says:

Beautiful!!

19. Charlottewv says:

The cardigan is absolutely beautiful, like all of your knitting projects. You’re soo talented! And the “Loki spy cam” is such a cool idea…if he could only see you too it would be purrfect! Such an adorable purrbabe!❤️??. ?

20. What a beautiful sweater!