Benedict, designed by Michele Wang, knit from Rowan Softknit Cotton in the Cocoa colorway, on a U.S. size 6 and 8 needle.

It’s the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine

For some reason, that song is running through my head.

But look! I finished Cornflower!

Cornflower, designed by Marie Wallin, knit on 3.25mm needles using Sincere Sheep Cormo Sport.

And I started something new:

Any guesses what it is?

You can’t tell in this photo, but Loki is sleeping on the pattern.

In other news, I knit myself a stress ball.

Comments

1. Stay well

2. I love your c*r*navirus stress ball
    Cornflower looks great

3. Love the stress ball. Pattern please. Lol.

4. Beautiful sweater! Loki looks like he could be a stress ball: round, floofy, and he purrs.

5. Charlottewv says:

Oh wow! Cornflower is gorgeous! Your new project looks very pretty, I might be able to guess what it is if Loki wasn’t hiding the pattern, lol! Sweet purrbabe. I think your stress may cause stress rather than relieve it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

6. Janet Schaller says:

LOL!

7. i bet the color is gorgeous with your hair, congrats!

8. PS, I’m watching “How the world ends” (Travel Channel series) — first ep: Nostradamus’ apocalypse “predictions”; nuclear annihilation; Planet X; doomsday cults; current ep: astronomic catastrophes.

9. Bluetoespinner says:

Thanks you so much for sharing your beautiful knits and Loki. I love the stress ball. ๐Ÿคญ Stay healthy and safe!

10. Hope Loki is the only one in your household who catches the virus!

11. Soxy Jane says:

Beautiful sweater!
    Loki is sleeping on the pattern because he’s protecting the copyrights ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I love the cables on your new project – can’t wait to see it. I’m sure you’ll be finished even faster than usual due to recent “enforced vacations.”

12. LOL, love the stress ball. I’ve been singing that song too. This virus hoopla is driving me crazy! I had my first grandchild the other day and couldn’t visit because the hospital was on lock down and not allowing visitors in. Mom & Dad were at the hospital for 4 days and if my son had left, they weren’t going to allow him to re-enter. Thankfully they are home now and I have THE most precious granddaughter ever!
    Your Cornflower is gorgeous and I assume that’s another sweater, which will also be beautiful. Love the cables!
    Stay well and happy corona knitting.

13. The sweater is beautiful. Again, great knitting! Like the stress ball. Everyone is going to need one of those. Have know idea what the next sweater is! Stay safe and well !

14. patricia says:

I keep thinking of the telephone sanitizers from Hitchhikers Guide….

Lovely sweater, handsome cat!

15. Sherry B. says:

Gorgeous and (as my uncle would say) worth the effort! Love the new sweater start (that’s my guess anyway.

16. Your sweaters are always inspiring.

Thanks for the ear worm. I would also suggest the movie “12 Monkeys”. My grown son is lecturing me on self-isolation, and not laughing when I ask him where in the drama do the zombies enter?

Other than good hygiene and said self-isolation, there is little that we can do to change the virus’ direction. So, we might as well take advantage of this time to work on those home projects that never get done because we aren’t home.

Virtual hugs and smiles to all…and knit on!

17. Lynne S. says:

Cornflower is lovely. I love the colour (on my monitor, at least!)

18. Heart the stress ball!