As the title of this blog post suggests, I did finish my Angelina Cardigan.
My Camp Loopy Project for June 2015, completed.
In retrospect, I’d do things a little different — I’d make the sleeves a bit bigger in diameter. They are (and are designed to be) rather fitted. The body of the sweater is quite wide so the sleeves start at about the elbow and go from elbow to wrist. It’s just personal preference — I don’t like tight sleeves.
Although this is knit in cotton, I don’t think I’d be comfortable wearing it in summer — the tight sleeves would bother me in heat and humidity. But I’ll give it a try when the weather is cooler.
I added some length to my sweater. I do like the construction and think it very clever. I could see me knitting another one with re-engineered sleeves!
I have returned to knit on Boxy until I can start my Camp Loopy July project.
This is the back. I ought to be able to finish it and get a good start on the front. I do have a stealth project I need to get started on as well.
Total sales of my Nose-Up Catnip Mouse pattern to date: 245. That’s over $220.00 I will donate to the Snow Leopard Trust. Thank you, all!