It’s a very foggy day here — and seems to be getting foggier by the minute!
In a couple of hours I’ll kick into Thanksgiving dinner preparation mode, but I wanted to stop by and wish you all a happy Thanksgiving — or a good Thursday, which ever applies.
Things I’m thankful for:
- I have a good job and a comfortable home. While neither are perfect, I am very fortunate that I really don’t need anything.
- The contact lenses the eye doctor gave me yesterday to try out are much better than the ones I had been using for the past year. Yay for good vision!
- I did most of the Thanksgiving prep yesterday so I can relax and have fun for a good part of today.
- Lucy. It’s amazing how much joy one small kitty can bring to my life.
- Every knitter who has bought and enjoyed “Socks From the Toe Up.”
- My amazing circle of friends, both “imaginary” and real. I did a lot of traveling in 2009 in support of my book and every place I went, there were friends to meet me at the train station or airport. You all have no idea how much this means to a girl who does not travel well.
“I’m gonna sit here and watch for the turkey . . . “