I finished my cowl on Friday night.
I started by googling images of Sanquhar knitting, and then charting out individual patterns based on the old photos I found.
I ended up with 7 “background” patterns and 7 “squares” pattern.
My cowl is knit in the round, using Woolfolk Tynd yarn and a U.S. size 3 needle. I started with a provisional cast-on and upon completion I grafted the live stitches at each end together to make a big tube.
I worked each of my pattern charts twice so there is a total of 28 pattern panels.
The pattern will be available for sale on Ravelry soon.
Meanwhile, Loki reminds us that it is important to remain hydrated.