Comfort Fade Cardi by Andrea Mowry, knit from Miss Babs  Kaweah in the Parchment, Old Gold, Petrified Forest, and Espresso colorways, using 3.75mm and 4mm needles.

Enough for Now!

Meet Jean-Claude:

JeanClaude080215 225x240 Enough for Now!

He is Souris’ boyfriend.

Mice080215 240x200 Enough for Now!

I made him a purple cable-knit sweater. I think he looks very debonair in it!

JeanClaudeSweater080215 197x240 Enough for Now!

And with this I am done (for now) with kitting adorable little critters from Julie Williams’ patterns. That is subject to change at any time, of course.

I have made the August dresses for Dottie and Inga — can’t forget that:

AugustDresses080215 240x201 Enough for Now!

Now that it is August, I am working on my Camp Loopy project. More on that next time!

Two years ago today, My buddy L-B and I took a road trip to West Virginia and returned with this little guy:

LokiThen080215 188x240 Enough for Now!

And here he is today:

Loki080215 240x135 Enough for Now!

Happy Loki-versary!

Comments

1. Anna (alcatmom) says:

Happy Gotcha Day, Loki!!

2. Jean-Claude needs a beret! Happy Anniversary to you and Loki.

3. Shirley Gallagher says:

Love the critters. And Loki looks like a different cat today, his tail is so much fuller too. That’s what having a loving home does for a kitty. Congratulations on a wonderful two years!

4. Leslie F says:

Happy Loki-versary! I hope he got a knitted toy as well,

5. patricia says:

Happy “you both won the lottery day!”.

Loki you are such a fluffster!

Love Jean Claude’ssweater buthe really needs pants!

6. Venice Smith says:

I agree that he is a dashing fellow.

Wendy, are you going to have an MKAL this summer? It’s sadly beginning to look doubtful.

7. Midnite Baker says:

Can’t believe it has been 2 years already. Happy Anniversary!! Love Jean-Claude. Think he would look cute in shorts and a beret, as someone else suggested.

8. Second Anniversary, congrats to Loki, lucky cat, lucky you.

9. Denise Wessman says:

Happy anniversary!!! Loki looks incredible after two years of great attention. Love Jean-Claude. I agree, pants and a beret. Possibly holding a paint palette. Love all your critters.especially their knitted dresses. Tuna cake tonight?

10. 2 years!!!!

11. I love Jean-Claude’s expression. How adorable and handsome he is in his cable sweater.

12. Awww! Happy mama cat anniversary!
    Angela Hockabout´s last blog post ..Knitcation

13. All these critters (and their clothing!) you have been coming up with are just too cute!

14. Lynne in Florida says:

I suppose Angelique was left out because she just got a new dress a short while ago, yes?
    Jean-Claude is a very handsome mouse indeed! He should have a mustache, along with the beret.

Happy Anniversary, Wendy and Loki! You are so lucky to have each other.

15. Happy Loki-versary to both of you! Although I’m sure Loki thinks every day is his day, that’s just being a cat. Jean Claude is darling; I’d love to see a little beret on him.
    Anna´s last blog post ..Week 6 (omg, of 50!) Challenge

16. Happy Happy Happy Loki-versary to you both. You are both very lucky!

17. Happy Loki-versary day! He’s very handsome.

I love the little creatures you’ve been knitting–now I think I need to try that. 🙂

18. Dorothy in Kentucky says:

All your critters are adorable. Like SQUEEEE adorable! Ah it does not seem like two years have passed. Happy Loki-versary to both of you

19. Happy Loki~versary!!! Loki is so awesome! Both of you are lucky =^•^=
    I’ve totally enjoyed watching your little critters take on their personality – SO CUTE!! And their stylish outfits – Can’t wait so see more (as we all know your addicted) Thanks for sharing them 🙂

20. GeniaKnitz says:

Not enough! Never enough.
    ;o)

21. Love the new mouse! Your critters look so good. The fussy details are always challenging for me. So glad you and Loki found each other!