Roscalie Cardigan by Alice Starmore, knit from Jamieson’s Shetland Spindrift  on a US 3 needle

Benedict Pullover

Ta-da!

I finished my Benedict Pullover last night.

This is a pattern by Michelle Wang and I knit mine from Rowan SoftKnit Cotton, another of my favorite Rowan yarns that has been discontinued. I try not to take that too personally.

In other news, guess who has a birthday this week?

Comments

1. Linda Yancy says:

Wendy, you really did an excellent job on the Benedict pullover. It’s beautiful! I love the color you chose, too. Stay safe and well. Loki, too.

2. Dorothy in Kentucky says:

Absolutely gorgeous sweater!! Happy birthday Loki how many candles on yout cake sweet boy!!
    Happy Easter!!

3. Gorgeous!

4. Dorothy Person says:

It is so beautiful! I’m knitting up a storm too these days.
    I think it’s keeping me sane but with all the frogging that’s happening I’m
    not so sure.
    Happy Birthday dear Loki!😻.

5. Ruth Schoof says:

Your sweater is gorgeous…and Loki is so sweet!

The one plus to all this madness is all the time for knitting. This is why we have stash!

6. The sweater is lovely and I like the length. I’m working on a sweater that has honeycomb pattern,cables and seed stitch. It’s a lot smaller than your sweater! It’s a size four, for my great grandson. I’m enjoying it. You stay safe and healthy!xo

7. That bag is Loki’s b’day present, right? It is just what he wanted!

8. Lynne S. says:

Beautiful sweater! I love that colour. Happy Birthday, Loki!

9. The sweater is really gorgeous. I really like the color too. Happy Birthday, Loki! Stay safe😊😻 🎂

10. Martha Frey says:

Beautiful!

11. Martha Frey says:

Beautiful in many ways: pattern, color, knitting skills!

12. Ooh! Gorgeous! Wishing Loki a happy birthday!

13. GeniaKnitz says: