Roscalie Cardigan by Alice Starmore, knit from Jamieson’s Shetland Spindrift  on a US 3 needle

Coofle

Week Twelve of house arrest, I think? All I do it sleep, work, and knit. That’s how I finished this in under 3 weeks:

This is Coofle, designed by Kate Davies, knit in her Milarrochy Tweed yarn, using U.S. size 2 and 3 needles.

Here is the inside of the yoke:

The yoke colors are not my usual colors of choice, but they are bright and happy, so what’s not to like?

Yesterday I knit myself another friend.

This is Howard Fatmus and he is knit from a free pattern from Clare Hutchinson. I used leftover bits of Jamieson’s Spindrfit Shetland.

Loki is not impressed.

He prefers to nap

Comments

1. Lynne S. says:

Coofle is beautiful, Wendy. It’ll look good on you. Actually, I may give this one a go. I really like it. And Loki, also, is a work of art.

2. Beth from TN says:

Wow. All I’ve done is break my arm and cook for the teenager!

3. Sue Horowitz says:

Beautiful sweater. Enjoy it.

4. Your colorwork is gorgeous. The inside is almost as pretty as the outside. Enjoy wearing it.

5. Claudia G says:

Nice knits!

6. Dorothy Bunch says:

Absolutely stunning!!

7. With this virus and staying at home, your days sound like many of us. Your sweater came out nice and I like the colors a lot. I’d like to try that one myself. Looks like it would be fun to do. Loki looks very relaxed. They come by that naturally. Stay safe and healthy !!

8. Erika T says:

Oh my!!! That would have taken my 3 years to complete!! LOL And I just adore Howard.
    I have 2 Siamese- nothing impresses them so Loki is not the only one 😉

9. Mary Lou Keenan says:

Very pretty!

10. Barbara Runcie says:

Your sweater is gorgeous!!! I admire your perseverance! I get distracted so easily anymore that my house is filled with UFOs.

11. I am way behind on blog reading but I had to stop in and say how much I absolutely love that sweater and Harold! Harold is adorable!

12. This is beautiful!!